My Easy Air Fryer Potatoes are just that…EASY!
Sometimes we make them for breakfast and call them “breakfast potatoes” and other times, we make them for dinner and call them “homemade fries”. Either way, they’re DELISH!!
And they’re easy too 🙂 .Print
Whether you make these potatoes for brunch or as a side dish, they’re the perfect little companion to whatever else is on your plate!
- about a pound of little potatoes (I always get the variety bag at my store so that there are purple ones in there too!), halved
- 1 onion, chopped
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- salt and pepper
- Take your little potatoes and halve them (quarter them if they’re larger). Add them to the basket of your air fryer. Next, add your chopped onion inside the air fryer too.
- Drizzle EVOO all over the tops of your potatoes and your chopped onion. (We like a nice size drizzle…probably at least ¼ a cup.) Sprinkle a big pinch of both salt and pepper on top and stir once more.
- Shut your air fryer, set the temp to 400 degrees and the timer to 18 minutes.
- Once your air fryer is done, open and check to make sure your potatoes are tender enough. If so, remove and serve!
You can really use any potato you like, but we like the little variety bags our store sells. They’re each about a pound. I like to halve my potatoes so they cook up a little quicker. We always use a Kosher salt or sea salt when making these too.