Ohhhhhh friends! This recipe is DELICIOUS!
I sometimes hesitate labeling recipes “gluten-free” because for 38 years, I was a g-free person and when I read things like that I thought the recipe wasn’t for me. Most of the time, I just give the recipe a tag on the post labeling it gluten-free to make it easy to find them on my site without necessarily calling it out as g-free, but this one is TOO amazing to just ignore the gluten-free part. Once Kensington and I perfected this recipe, we were making it on repeat.
It’s so good.
Like so, so, so good.
And it’s easy!
I wanted it to be a “one bowl” recipe because who wants to pull out multiple bowls to make one batch of brownies?! #notme
If you are not a g-free-er, then feel free to sub with your all-purpose flour. For the rest of you, I found that using Namaste Perfect Flour Blend gave me the best results.
Make a batch today!! xoPrint
The most delicious brownies that everyone will love…minus the gluten!
- 1 cup of butter, softened
- 1½ cups light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- a pinch of salt (we use Kosher or sea salt)
- 2½ cups gluten-free flour (we use Namaste Perfect Flour Blend)
- 1½ cups Nutella
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with foil and lightly spray with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In one mixing bowl, beat your butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Next, beat in your eggs followed by your baking soda, salt and flour. Finally beat in your Nutella.
- Pour this batter (it will be thick) into your prepared pan and then pop it in the oven for about 35 minutes (or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out mostly clean).
- Remove from oven and allow to cool at least 10 minutes before either slicing and serving or pulling the sides of the foil out to easily remove the whole thing.
An easy way to line your dish with foil is to flip it over and form the foil to the BACK of your baking dish. Once it’s formed, take it off, flip your pan pack over to the correct side and the foil should fit right inside.