Basically, I just wanted to add lots of feta and pepperoncini to a burger…so that’s what I did 🙂 .
I love all the standard Greek flavors, so on busy nights, if I pile them all on one burger, bam! It’s a Greek Burger!
You’re going to want to try this too!
Happy Grilling! xxPrint
All of my favorite Greek flavors piled on one burger patty! It’s as easy as that!
- 2 pounds of ground beef
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- about 2 tablespoons of your favorite steak seasoning
- Fresh basil leaves or whatever herb you have on hand (I love oregano with this one!)
- a nice big tomato, sliced thick
- Pepperoncini peppers, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- lots of fresh feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 burger buns
- Preheat your outdoor grill or indoor grill pan over medium-high heat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine your ground beef, Worcestershire sauce and steak seasoning together.
- Divide this mixture into four sections and make four patties (make sure to press down each patty a little in the center to avoid the “burger bulge” when they grill).
- Add your burger patties to the grill and begin grilling (we do about 6 minutes or so each side).
- When your burgers are done, it’s time to assemble!
- Bun plus fresh basil, a slice of tomato, your delicious burger patty, a stack of chopped pepperoccini piled high, chopped red onion, and lots of feta cheese! Serve and enjoy!
We use gluten-free buns at our house!