We’re diving right into seafood up here!
My family loves shellfish and fish and well, we were pumped to have easy access to the really fresh stuff, so we’ve already been enjoying it.
This was our first recipe to pull out of our arsenal on Monday here on Nantucket, and it was delish!
We bought our cod fresh at the Nantucket Meat and Fish Market, and it was AMAZING!
We use our air fryer at least once a day (often more than that!), so we bought one for here as well. If you missed my AIR FRYER REVIEW POST, make sure you go back and read that too. If you’re not using yours all.the.time, you really should be 🙂 .
All you need is some tartar sauce (or even ketchup!) on the side and your family will have the tastiest dinner! I actually had mine on Monday with a spicy mustard…delish! Happy air frying, friends! xx
The air fryer makes this crispy cod dinner even simpler!
- ½ cup or so of grainy mustard (we use one from Trader Joe’s, Dijon will work too!)
- 4 to 6 cod filets
- about 1½ cups or so of your favorite Italian-style breadcrumbs (we use g-free!)
- about 6–8 green onions, finely chopped
- about ¼ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Spray the basket of your air fryer with Pam.
- Take each of your pieces of cod and brush on your mustard. Set aside.
- Next, in a shallow dish (like a pie plate!), add in your breadcrumbs, chopped green onions and Parm.
- Next, take each piece of cod coated in mustard and dredge it in your breadcrumb mixture. After that, place it in your air fryer.
- Close the air fryer drawer, set the temp to 400 degrees and the timer to 16 minutes.
- When the timer goes off, your cod is ready to go! It should be browned, crispy and delicious!
We use Aleia’s Gluten-Free Italian Breadcrumbs.