Bar #72: White Chocolate Strawberry Neiman Marcus

Mmmmm…a Valentine’s Day bar.
Gooey, pink and yummy all over.  The perfect little bar to share with your love (or in my case, loves…my kiddos took these bars down!).
XOXO
Shopping List
1 box of strawberry cake mix
4 eggs
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 box of powdered sugar (about 4 cups)
8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
1 cup white chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Grease (I use Pam) a 9×13 inch baking dish.

In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, 2 eggs and melted butter.  Spread in bottom of pan.

In a second bowl, beat with electric mixer, powdered sugar, 2 more eggs and cream cheese until smooth.  Stir in your white chocolate chips.  Spread on top of crust mixture.

Bake 35-40 minutes until edges are brown and center set (it will still be slightly wobbly in the middle).

Cool on counter 30 minutes, then refrigerate 2 hours up to 2 days.

Enjoy with your sweethearts.

To see my other yummy Valentine’s Day recipes, click here.

Print Friendly
  • Anonymous February 1, 2015 at 12:57 pm

This looks delicious!!! I was hoping you would do a Super Bowl post for food ideas!

• wheredobabiescomefrom February 1, 2015 at 1:58 pm

Oh yum! And I thought of your bars as I walked past Cinnabon one day. Have you made a Cinnabon recreation yet?!

• Ramona February 1, 2015 at 2:59 pm

I just made strawberry "brownies" from cake mix the other day for the first time. These look even better. Gotta try them. Yum!

• Anonymous February 1, 2015 at 3:27 pm

Time to update your sidebar/"about me" section in your blogs. You have three kids in TX now.

• Mix and Match Mama February 1, 2015 at 4:56 pm

Yup! My graphic girl is working on it :).

• Anonymous February 1, 2015 at 4:44 pm

Made the red velvet white chocolate bars today- but mixed in a blue cake and red chocolate! Perfect to cheer on our New England Patriots today! Congratulations from Boston on your family of five……your three kids are so adorable!

• Jen February 2, 2015 at 11:51 pm

These look amazing!!! Yum cannot wait to make them 🙂

• Jen February 2, 2015 at 11:53 pm

I just saw this on the sidebar and thought I would share for the person above asking about a cinnabon type recipe…

• Dianna February 15, 2015 at 1:31 pm

My husband loved these so much, I'm having to make them for the second time this week for Sunday lunch!

• leonese C August 4, 2015 at 12:42 am

These look great! I'm a little confused, I see the second bowl mixture will be place on top of the crust mix. But I did not see a part about the crust in the listed ingredients and details. Will you please share, I would love to try these delicious sweets. Thanks

• Bonnie January 5, 2016 at 10:26 pm

What are your thoughts on adding fresh strawberries to the top after it has cooled off?

• Megank February 14, 2016 at 7:38 pm

I just made these for Valentine's Day and they are AMAZING!!!