Disney Land & Sea 2018: Part 4

It’s the FOURTH and final recap from of our Disney Land & Sea Vacation!

Don’t you feel like you’ve been there with us?

After all of the planning, this trip did not disappoint!  It’s going to be very hard to beat this one in the kids’ minds.

If you missed the other posts, you can see them here:
PART ONE
PART TWO
PART THREE
And now for PART FOUR!

Our final day of vacation was at sea.  What a nice way to wrap things up!  We kicked off the morning with…

…PRINCESSES!!!!!!!!!

Oh my word, clearly, Madeley was excited about this.  We had tickets to meet and greet the princesses and the Frozen characters that morning after breakfast.  The kids were pumped 🙂 .

Look Mom!  It’s Ariel!

I just love this girl so much!!

Madeley’s face and Nixon’s face pretty much sums up the two different attitudes about seeing the princesses that morning.

First, we met Belle.

And then Ariel!

When you are just too excited!

And then we met sweet Tiana who was my favorite 🙂 .

And finally, Cinderella.  Look at Ashby’s face!  Ah!!!

After that, it was off to meet Elsa and Anna…

…so much love!

Their day was made.  Well, some of them had their day made 😉 .

After that, we spent the whole day at sea by the pool.  I literally only took two pictures.  This one…

…and this one.  Ha!  Clearly, when I’m having fun, I’m not taking pictures.

Around 4:00, Ashby and I cleaned up so that she could visit…

…Bibbiddi Bobbiddi Boutique!  The two big girls opted out, and Madeley doesn’t care, so it was just Ashby being pampered on this day.  Before we left home, she picked Mulan’s costume as the one she wanted to bring for her princess makeover.  Oh my heart!

She was so excited!!

Look how pretty she is all fancied up!!!

That smile.

Gosh, I love her so much!

Is it weird that this makes me all weepy?  Because it does.  I love you, Ashby Shull!

We had all the eye shadow and ALL THE GLITTER…

…WHOA!  We let her sleep in it and then wear it home on the plane the next day.  I’m pretty sure she left a trail of glitter through the Orlando airport.

We met everyone for dinner at Triton’s for our last night of vacation.  And my maxi dress is HERE by the way.  I thought it was so pretty for summer!

Madeley dressed up as Tinkerbell for our last night on board.  Hahahahaha!

She just owns everything, right?!

Britty Britt at dinner!

Cheers to a successful framily vacation!

We had the BEST time!

And this was the last pic I took of the whole shebang.  Hahahaha!

We had such a good time with the Slaughter family!! Make sure you check out Erika’s blog today to see her recap too!!  I hope we’re still traveling with Tab and Erika when we’re old and gray. 🙂   If you missed the first three parts, here they are again…

PART ONE
PART TWO
PART THREE

And don’t forget, if you want to talk to our travel agency about our services, we are currently accepting new client vacations for Walt Disney World, Mexican all-inclusives and cruises all around the world that depart AFTER June 1, 2018.  (We plan trips for existing clients anywhere in the world outside the Continental US.)  Coming soon…we are going to be opening up a new area for new clients, so stay tuned for that!  You can reach us at mixandmatchtravelagency@yahoo.com .

Have the best Tuesday, friends! xo

• Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog March 27, 2018 at 4:36 am

Aww, the photos of the girls meeting the princesses are precious! They’re so happy! 🙂

• Alexis deZayas March 27, 2018 at 5:01 am

Madeley with the princesses is my favorite!! And Ashby looks precious after her makeup! So sweet!

• Elspeth Mizner March 27, 2018 at 5:30 am

How much fun!! I love reading this recaps! Can’t wait to see where you go next!

• Erika Slaughter March 27, 2018 at 5:40 am

Oh my gosh!! Madeley’s face in that first picture is everything!!! The absolute best! We had so much fun and of course we’ll be traveling together when we’re old and gray! Sign us up!

• Nicole March 27, 2018 at 5:45 am

What a great vacation!!! If you drink wine, what kind do you prefer? 🙂

• Mix and Match Mama March 27, 2018 at 5:58 am

I’m not super picky 🙂 .

• Annette March 27, 2018 at 6:07 am

Hi Shay-your vacation posts have me looking forward to warmer and sunnier days! Can you tell me if the self-tanner wipes that you’ve linked to work well by the pool/beach/swimming. Are they sweat/waterproof? 🙂

• Mix and Match Mama March 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

Dr. Dennis Gross! They fade over a few days, but they’re my absolute favorite!

• Sheaffer Sims March 27, 2018 at 6:28 am

Madeley’s face! MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Carly March 27, 2018 at 6:40 am

Thanks for sharing Shay and Erika! These were my favorite vacation recaps to date!s Sad that they are over. Have a great day

• Diana March 27, 2018 at 6:41 am

The photo with Belle, where Ashby and Madeley are posing just like her, is too adorable! Ashby looks so beautiful as Mulan (and always!) Gosh….how do you pack all those costumes (esp. Tinkerbell wings lol)

• Mix and Match Mama March 27, 2018 at 6:49 am

It was a little tricky packing those wings. Hahahaha!

• Narci Dreffs March 27, 2018 at 6:41 am

Oh my stars!!! Ashby and Madeley with the princesses is the cutest thing ever!! I’ve just loved these recaps, friend!!!

• Kristin March 27, 2018 at 6:47 am

Looks like so much fun! How many days did you do at the park? And did you do a 3 night cruise?

• Mix and Match Mama March 27, 2018 at 6:48 am

We did three full days at WDW and a four night cruise 🙂 .

• Denise Mathews March 27, 2018 at 7:08 am

Did the kids need passports for the vacation? Thanks!

• Mix and Match Mama March 27, 2018 at 7:37 am

• Emily March 27, 2018 at 7:23 am

Is it weird after reading yours and Erika’s blogs that I want to vacation with you too? 😉

• Rebecca Jo March 27, 2018 at 7:31 am

Heck, I got weepy a little bit at seeing your sweet girl as Mulan – a warrior princess in her own rite! <3
    She looks SO GROWN with her hair pulled up too! STOP!!!! 😉
    I hate to say it, i'd have the same reaction on my face seeing the princesses as Madeley's. I never grew out of it 🙂

• Melissa March 27, 2018 at 7:36 am

Madelyn’s face when meeting the princesses and Ashby’s at the Boutique are pretty much the cutest ever! So much fun : )

• Bridget March 27, 2018 at 7:59 am

Seeing these pictures of Madeley in her princess joy is just the best way to start the day! And how fun for Ashby to have a special experience of her own! What precious girls 🙂

• Kelly March 27, 2018 at 8:03 am

Is it weird that it makes ME weepy? So sweet, your Ashby:). And Madeley’s delight at seeing the princesses makes it all worth it:).

• Bee Corcoran Legere March 27, 2018 at 8:24 am

Oh my gosh! Madeley is my spirit animal. Her faces are the absolute best! I started following you around the time she became apart of your family. It’s amazing to see the change in her!

• Marla Slaughter March 27, 2018 at 8:43 am

Madeley just makes me happy! It never fails. Every time I see her pictures I just chuckle. She’s like a little walking rainbow!! Full of color and that pot of gold at every turn!! 💜💜

• Angela Ellingson March 27, 2018 at 8:47 am

So so sweet! Ashby all fancied up made me a little teary, so I think it’s completely normal her mama felt that way. 😉

• Amanda @ That Inspired Chick March 27, 2018 at 8:49 am

Oh Ashby! She looks so happy all dolled up like that!! Gorgeous girl. That Inspired Chick

• Kaci March 27, 2018 at 9:04 am

Madeley coulnd’t get any cuter if she tried!

• Tracy March 27, 2018 at 9:14 am

The JOY in these pictures is too much! Love, love, love! Your girls are so precious.

• Sarah March 27, 2018 at 9:46 am

Ashby’s sweet face during that princess makeover had me absolutely melting. She will always remember this special moment with just her and her Momma! She is just SO sweet! And Madeley just cracks me up with those wings! LOL!

• Andrea March 27, 2018 at 10:01 am

We have been on 3 Disney cruises, 3 times to WDW and 1 time to Disneyland and I’ve never done a princess meet. Why…I have a son and he refuses. And I don’t want to be the creeper mom who gets a ticket by herself. I’ve only met Elsa and Anna because at our Frozen meet and greet on one Disney cruise, he made me promise Olaf would be there. Praise that little snowman! Thanks for letting me live vicariously through you to meet the princesses!

• Mix and Match Mama March 27, 2018 at 10:46 am

Oh Andrea! This made me LOL!

• Sara March 27, 2018 at 11:38 am

Okay, Madely’s face with the princesses is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

• Laci March 27, 2018 at 11:59 am

Madeley makes me laugh! She seems like a pure delight and life of the party! Ashby as Mulan is just precious!

• Chelsey Boren March 27, 2018 at 12:01 pm

Does the Disney cruises use the magic bands? I noticed it looks like your kiddos still had them on.

• Mix and Match Mama March 27, 2018 at 12:17 pm

They are for the kids club area! It checks them in and out.

• Kari Gaudet March 27, 2018 at 12:13 pm

Without trying to sound like a crazy stalker – I saw Andrew in the gym this morning here in Whistler! Hopefully all this rain is dampening his trip! 🙂 Know that your blog is enjoyed even in our small town of Whistler!

• Mix and Match Mama March 27, 2018 at 12:17 pm

Hahahaha! That’s too funny!!

• Haley S @ Cupcakes and Sunshine March 27, 2018 at 12:32 pm

SO sweet!! I love their excitement! Such sweet Disney memories!

• Brittany March 27, 2018 at 1:25 pm

Be still my heart. Nothing better than seeing their faces light up with excitement over those princesses! And I’m with you on Ashby being all dolled up at BBB – I was tearing up to! Such special memories y’all made 🙂

• Kayla Bruce March 27, 2018 at 2:07 pm

Ashby dressed as Mulan made ME teary, so I can only imaging how you felt! What a picture of strength and beauty.

• Chrystianne Santos March 27, 2018 at 3:53 pm

Tinkerbell taking a bite of that piece of bread is the cutest thing.

• Emily March 27, 2018 at 7:37 pm

Your trip looked amazing! Would the Disney Cruise be enjoyable and worthwhile before kiddos, or is it better to wait until you could bring kids along?

• Mix and Match Mama March 28, 2018 at 5:22 am

I mean…I think we would have loved it without kids. Unless you actively seek out the “Mickey” stuff, it really isn’t about the characters and stuff.

• Karah Stracener March 27, 2018 at 10:07 pm

Okay you are making me want to take a Disney Land and Sea vacation sooner rather than later. I have loved all your recaps. I’m super nervous about a cruise ship and being in the water but you have made it sound amazing!!! I might be emailing you soon! Thank you for sharing your trip. It definitely looks like the best trip ever!

• Lindsay D. March 28, 2018 at 12:53 am

Loved all the pictures, but that one after Ashby visited the boutique melted me!! What a beautiful little girl she is!! What an angel!!

• Natalie Clark March 29, 2018 at 5:43 am

Not weird at all that it makes you weepy! I feel like all the pictures of your two littles all dressed up or so excited make me weepy! I guess I think about where they would be, and how lucky they are to have found such a wonderful family!