20 Days of Christmas in Your PJs!

Today is all about…20 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS IN YOUR PJS!!

When Macy’s and ShopStyle reached out to me and asked if I wanted to talk about their comfy & cozy family Christmas pajamas in a sponsored post, I looked them up online, I was like HECK YEAH!

They’re so cute, and they really are so comfy and cozy too!!

I polled my family and we decided to buy the fun striped pjs…red for the girls and green for the boys. Guess what?  They even had pjs for…

the dog!  How cute is that?!

Our holiday pajamas arrived, we took our showers and put them on for a few fun pics…

…gosh, I love my peeps so much!

As you know, we love to do #allthethingsChristmas over here.  Andrew and I already have a big list of fun stuff we want to make sure and do this holiday season, but on this night, we decided to make a list of all the fun things we can do IN OUR PJS!  We called it the 20 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS IN YOUR PJS!  Whether you do these things at night or earlier in the day, they all go perfectly with your pajamas…

…everyone contributed to our list.  Kensington was super excited about the karaoke one, Smith picked charades, of course, we included Jammy Cocoa Christmas (if you don’t know what that tradition is, click HERE), we added in our favorite Reindeer Food as well…20 festive things to do in your pjs.  You need the family ones from Macy’s!  Look at all the cute patterns…

These two are such a mess!

So, considering it’s Thanksgiving week, we are spending lots of extra time in our pajamas.  And now, we all match thanks to America’s favorite department store!   Side note, that phone timer is the best invention ever on the iPhone 😉 .

After we took these pics last Monday night, we watched The Santa Claus

…and the next morning, these two were still lovin’ their pajamas 🙂 .

Okay, what are some other fun things you can do at home with your family this time of year in your pajamas!  We’re always looking for more ideas!!!

Don’t forget, to see all of Macy’s fun holiday family pajamas created just for them, click HERE.  I LOVE THIS SEASON SO MUCH!!!

• Reply Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog November 20, 2018 at 4:36 am

This is so adorable! I love how the PJs are similar but have little variations. Super cute. 🙂

• Reply Erika Slaughter November 20, 2018 at 4:56 am

How cute are you guys?! What a fun, festive way to kickoff the season!

• Reply Alexis deZayas November 20, 2018 at 6:10 am

Y’all are too cute! Love that they have pup pajamas too!

• Reply Sheaffer November 20, 2018 at 6:35 am

Well, y’all are DARLING in your pajamas. And even for the dogs! Hysterical!

• Reply Stephanie November 20, 2018 at 6:44 am

So so so cute!!!!! Love them and all the family time!!

• Reply Laci November 20, 2018 at 7:19 am

I love all the matching family pj’s

• Reply Amanda Wilson November 20, 2018 at 7:27 am

So cute!! Not sure I could get my 13 year old son to be in on that reindeer game of matching Pjs with his 4 little sisters. Treasurre these times Shay they grow up to quick!!

• Reply Lauren Johnson November 20, 2018 at 7:37 am

I have a toddler & baby & don’t leave house some days plus I hate laundry so we stay in jammies a lot! I ordered burts bees baby this year but amazon had some cute ones- navy with Christmas lights! As well as gap & old navy. I bet your kids would love acting out the Christmas story. One of my favorite Christmas traditions. Throw a blanket around pjs for “authentic” Biblical costume 😉 Our dad was always the donkey & dog was baby Jesus 😂

• Reply Meagan Ruse November 20, 2018 at 7:37 am

Those are darling!!! I was actually looking yesterday for family jammies and couldn’t find enough that matched. This is perfect!!!

• Reply Eleanor May November 20, 2018 at 7:58 am

This is such a cute post! I love how all the PJs are matching!

• Reply ColleenB.~ Tx. November 20, 2018 at 8:00 am

Adorable

• Reply Ahna @ Hammers N Hugs November 20, 2018 at 8:08 am

Late night run to the grocery store for last minute Christmas meal items! That may or may not have happened in my pjs last year 😉

• Reply Jenna November 20, 2018 at 8:10 am

So cute! We spend a lot more time at home and cozied up this time of year too.

• Reply Jennifer Sawyer November 20, 2018 at 8:28 am

SOOO cute <3 and you need to get those footie buffalo plaid pj's for Sean's boys!

• Reply Mix and Match Mama November 20, 2018 at 8:36 am

Wouldn’t that be cute?! Great idea!!

• Reply cassie // hi sugarplum November 20, 2018 at 8:34 am

How stinking cute are you guys!!?? I love these pics…and those pjs!

• Reply lilly November 20, 2018 at 8:43 am

is that kensington-preteen on the first pic? so real! ha! loving the stripes pj’s and sure i am going to copy you on the 20 things of christmas to do list! i also found (pinterest) verses to read at meals from Dec 1 to 24!! so excited this year!

• Reply Lacey November 20, 2018 at 9:21 am

Shay these are so cute! But when I clicked over to Macy’s the striped jammies got really bad reviews. Comments said they were thin, too short and scratchy. What do you think? Were all those people being too hard or critical? I’d like to buy them, but that caused me to slow my roll. Help! Thanks. 🙂

• Reply Mix and Match Mama November 20, 2018 at 1:20 pm

Honest to goodness love them! We’ve already washed, dried and re-worn them and they didn’t shrink and still feel soft.

• Reply Deena November 20, 2018 at 9:30 am

Cute pics & pj’s!

What’s phone timer? We do family pics and I always have to run back and forth.

• Reply Beverly Labosky November 20, 2018 at 9:31 am

Which iPhone does this? Or is it an app?

• Reply Mix and Match Mama November 20, 2018 at 1:20 pm

It’s just the timer (you can change it to different amounts of times), so that gives you a few seconds to hop into place.

• Reply Mary Jane McNeill November 23, 2018 at 6:53 pm

Shay, you can also take a picture remotely with your Apple Watch. Then no running to hop back in the bed!

• Reply Andrea November 20, 2018 at 9:35 am

Y’all. Are. The. Coolest. Parents/Family.
    Those pics are precious. You should seriously use them as your Christmas cards! Silly ones are my fav!!

• Reply Amy Heinl November 20, 2018 at 9:43 am

Here are a few other things to do in your Christmas PJ’s: Have breakfast for supper, read Christmas stories/books for an hour, color pictures from Christmas coloring book and donate them to local nursing home to put on patients door (or made homemade cards for them), do an indoor Christmas picnic by the fireplace (roast hotdogs on a stick, make smores, or pizza in a pie iron) but honestly you have the very best idea..just have fun and create memories

• Reply Tracy November 20, 2018 at 10:41 am

Host a pajama party! Invite some friends over for cookies & cocoa in their pj’s. Fun!

• Reply Rachelle Sims November 20, 2018 at 10:47 am

so cute!!! and don’t forget, you can operate your phone’s camera from your apple watch~ SO, SO convenient for group photos!!!!

• Reply Mix and Match Mama November 20, 2018 at 1:20 pm

DUH!!!!! I totally forgot about that!!! Thank you!!!

• Reply Kathy Roe November 20, 2018 at 11:14 am

Love it!

• Reply Jill Connors November 20, 2018 at 2:07 pm

I need to be adopted into your family! 🙂

• Reply Mix and Match Mama November 21, 2018 at 5:30 am

Hahahahahah!

• Reply Erin November 20, 2018 at 2:21 pm

Was the movie The Santa Claus ok for all of your kiddos? I remember it bringing up the idea that some people don’t believe in Santa and I didn’t want my 7 year old being thrown by that!

• Reply Mix and Match Mama November 21, 2018 at 5:30 am

Yes! They never even questioned it!

• Reply Amanda @ That Inspired Chick November 20, 2018 at 8:14 pm

Those jammies are too cute! They look comfy too! That Inspired Chick

• Reply Holly Breton November 21, 2018 at 3:22 am

Love everything about this post! Quick question, is there a karaoke machine you recommend? Where did you get yours? We haven’t had luck with past purchases 😀

• Reply Mix and Match Mama November 21, 2018 at 5:29 am

We bought one from Costco a few years ago for K for Christmas. I’m sure there are some on Amazon too!

• Reply Andrea November 21, 2018 at 7:51 am

This was the cutest! Loved all your pj pics 😉

• Reply Danielle Rigg November 21, 2018 at 4:33 pm

Adorable. I always host Christmas Day. This year we decided to have everyone come in their favorite Christmas Pajamas to be nice and comfy all day long celebrating Christmas 🎄. One question, what is the angel gifts you mentioned?