Okay friends, after all of these years of posting recipes, today, I’m trying something new! Today, I’m changing how I’m inserting the recipe into the blog post to (hopefully) make it much easier for you to print! I’ve had so many of you over the years ask me to figure out a way to make recipes easier for printing, and this right here should do it. Fingers crossed!!
On to the recipe! We love making pasta salads for sides over here…especially during the summer! I also like having them on hand for easy (and delish!) lunches. This recipe has crumbly bacon (which you could omit to keep things vegetarian), sliced cherry tomatoes, Ranch dressing and cilantro. So many great flavors in every single bite! Enjoy!Print
A creamy pasta salad recipe packed with flavor in every bite! You can add as much or as little of each ingredient as you like. It’s a pasta salad, so go crazy with what you love!
- 1 pound of pasta (I used bow tie) cooked to al dente, drained and cooled
- 1 cup of fresh corn kernels
- 1 can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, chopped
- about 8 pieces of crispy bacon, crumbled
- about 1 cup or so of your favorite Ranch dressing
- a big handful of fresh cilantro, reserving a little bit for garnish
- a pinch of both salt and pepper
- cubed feta cheese to garnish
- In a big bowl, add in your first six ingredients. (Make sure your pasta has been cooled with running water and then drained completely.) Set aside.
- In a food processor or blender, add in your ranch dressing and cilantro and blend just a second until they’re creamy together.
- Pour this creamy cilantro mixture all over your pasta salad ingredients in the bowl and toss together. Next, stir in just a pinch of both salt and pepper and your reserved cilantro. Finally, stir in your cubed feta cheese.
- Pop this pasta salad in the fridge to chill at least one hour up to 24.
Remove, serve and enjoy!
To cut down on your prep time, use precooked bacon, leftover bacon or bacon bits.