Whether you’re looking for a twist on burger night, hearty appetizers or food for a crowd, these Baked Cheeseburger Sliders will be a hit!
- 2 pounds of ground beef
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- about 2 tablespoons of your favorite steak seasoning
- about 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Catalina salad dressing (for drizzling, you won’t need the whole bottle)
- All of your favorite burger toppings: mustard, chopped red onion, dill pickles, etc.
- a dozen dinner rolls (we used King’s Hawaiian Rolls)
- a little butter to top each slider
- Preheat your outdoor grill or indoor grill pan over medium-high heat. Also, preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- First, you need to make your burger patties! In a mixing bowl, combine your ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, and steak seasoning together. Divide this mixture into 12 sections and make 12 small patties (make sure to press down each patty a little in the center to avoid the “burger bulge” when they grill).
- Add your burger patties to the grill and begin grilling (we do about 3 minutes or so each side). Remove patties and then assemble burgers.
- Take each roll and build your slider: patty, shredded cheese, toppings, a drizzle of your Catalina dressing and then top it with the other side of the roll.
- Place all of your sliders in a lightly greased (I used Pam) 9×12 baking dish and then put just a little butter on the tops of each one.
- Pop them in the oven and bake 10 minutes.
- Remove and serve.
If you’re making these for a crowd, they’re really easy because you can assemble them in advance and just pop them in the oven at the last minute. Super simple!