There’s nothing better than a breakfast casserole and a big cup of coffee on a weekend morning. This Ham & Cheddar Breakfast Casserole only takes minutes to assemble and is always a hit!
- 1 box Texas Toast croutons (I use the Ranch flavored ones)
- 6 eggs beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- about 2 cups of diced ham (I used Boar’s Head Rosemary & Sundried Tomato Ham)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease (I use Pam) a 9×12 baking dish.
- Sprinkle your box of croutons all over the bottom of your baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add in your beaten eggs, milk, mushroom soup, diced ham, Dijon mustard and cheese.
- Next, pour this egg mixture down on top of your croutons.
- Pop your casserole in the oven and bake 55 to 60 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to sit about five minutes before slicing and serving.
I almost always make my breakfast casseroles the day before and then pop them in the oven until I’m ready to bake them. This makes early weekend mornings so simple (especially around the holidays!) when all I have to do is remove the casserole from the fridge and bake.