Mmmm! Andrea’s Pulled Pork is such a staple recipe around here…especially during the busy fall season when we’re running from school to speech to sports and then home for dinner. You can either make a double batch of the original recipe and use the leftovers in this enchilada recipe or you can whip it up just for this occasion. No matter which way you do it, you’ll be pleased!Print
The absolute best pulled pork pairs perfectly with cheesy enchiladas!
- about a pound of Andrea’s BBQ Pulled Pork
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 (10 oz) cans of enchilada sauce
- 2 cups of corn kernels, fresh or frozen
- about 8 green onions, chopped, reserve some for garnish
- about 2 cups of shredded Cheddar cheese, reserve some for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8×8 baking dish. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, toss together Andrea’s Pulled Pork with one can of enchilada sauce. Now, take each tortilla and spoon some of this BBQ mixture down across the center of each one. Next, sprinkle corn, chopped green onions, and cheese down over the tops. Roll up each tortilla and place it seam side down in your baking dish.
- Once all of the enchiladas have been rolled up and placed inside, pour your second can of enchilada sauce down over the tops of them.
- Place your baking dish in the oven and bake about 20 minutes or until the edges of the enchiladas are nice and browned and the sauce is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and serve with a garnish of more chopped green onions and shredded cheddar.