We love a crispy chicken dinner around here! Besides my slow cooker, my air-fryer is my favorite gadget for getting dinner on the table quickly on busy weeknights. This recipe here is so simple, so easy to prepare, gluten-free (if you use the right breadcrumbs), perfect for families and oh so fall (thank you, maple syrup!). It only has FOUR ingredients!
Maple and mustard are the perfect pair for a fall chicken dinner!
- about a cup or so of your favorite Italian-style breadcrumbs (we use g-free!)
- 3/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, not frozen
- Spray the basket of your air fryer with Pam.
- In one shallow dish (like a pie plate!), add in your breadcrumbs. In a second shallow dish, stir together your mustard and maple syrup.
- Next, take each chicken breast and first, dredge each piece in the mustard maple dish and then the breadcrumbs. After that, place it in your air fryer.
- Close the air fryer drawer, set the temp to 325 degrees and the timer to 22 minutes.
- When the timer goes off, your chicken is ready to go!
This is the easiest little chicken supper! We use Aleia’s Gluten-Free Italian Breadcrumbs.