‘Tis the season for appetizers and dips!
Nothing is easier or more elegant than a baked brie at a party. This holiday season, all you need are four ingredients to whip up this most delicious recipe. Serve it with savory crackers or gingersnaps too, either way, guests will love this simple little appetizer.
This holiday season, all you need are four little ingredients to create one delicious and elegant party snack!
- 1 wheel of brie
- about 1 cup of honey
- about 1 cup of lightly toasted walnut halves and pieces
- about 1 cup of dried cranberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Unwrap your wheel of brie and place it in the center of a pie plate (leave the rind on). Pop this in the oven and bake 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, quickly remove from oven and drizzle your honey over the top of the warm brie followed by your walnuts and cranberries. Finally, drizzle just a bit more honey on top.
- Pop this back in the oven and bake another 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve with your favorite crackers.
To lightly toast your walnuts, place them in a clean, dry skillet over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes, stirring often.