I often hesitate labeling recipes “gluten-free” because I want my gluten-friendly readers to make things too, BUT in this instance, I’m going to stick that GF on there because, we’ve been making these easy and delicious cookies for several months now and Kensington loves them! If you can consume gluten, totally sub out your cake mix with a regular one, and they’ll be delish too! Either way, nothing says September like a little apple cookie.
An easy little apple cookie recipe for your fall!
- 1 gluten-free yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- about 6 ounces of regular apple sauce (2 pouches!)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a cookie sheet with Pam and set aside.
- In a bowl, beat together your cake mix, eggs and oil. Next, beat in your apple sauce and cinnamon.
- Drop this dough on to your prepared cookie sheet (give them room to spread as they bake) and pop in your oven.
- Bake about 9 to 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool before eating.
You could obviously sub a regular cake mix if you can consume gluten.