We are super into BREAKFAST BURGERS these days at our house!
What’s not to love? It’s a cheeseburger patty with a fried egg and bacon on top of toast. Um, yes, please!
All of my kiddos love eggs, so this was a super easy thing to throw together one night and now, it’s on repeat.
If you’re lookin’ for a new way to jazz up burger night, here you go!Print
Hello, Breakfast Burgers! What’s not to love? It’s a cheeseburger patty with a fried egg and bacon on top of toast. Yes, please! If you’re lookin’ for a new way to jazz up burger night, here you go!
- 2 pounds of ground beef
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- about 2 tablespoons of your favorite steak seasoning
- 4 slices of sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs, cooked your favorite way (we love fried!)
- 4 pieces of bacon (we used turkey bacon), cooked to a crisp and crumbled
- 4 pieces of toast (we use g-free!)
- Preheat your outdoor grill or indoor grill pan over medium-high heat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine your ground beef, Worcestershire sauce and steak seasoning together.
- Divide this mixture into four sections and make four patties (make sure to press down each patty a little in the center to avoid the “burger bulge” when they grill).
- Add your burger patties to the grill and begin grilling (we do about 6 minutes or so each side).
- While your burgers are on the grill, make sure you get your skillet out and make your fried eggs and bacon.
- About a minute before your burger patties are done, add your cheddar cheese and allow it to melt at the very end on the grill.
- Add your cheeseburger patties to your favorite toast and top with a fried egg and crumbled bacon.