Just in time for back to school, I am re-sharing our VERY FAVORITE peanut butter cookie recipe!
Friends, this is THE COOKIE that gets baked the most in our house…especially this time of year. There are only FOUR INGREDINTS! Yup. Just four. And bonus, they’re gluten-free without us trying to make them gluten-free.
I feel very confident that you have all four of these ingredients in your pantry right now, so pull ’em out, preheat that oven and get to baking. After school this year, your kiddos will be SO excited to see these!
They are just so, so, so delish!
Don’t forget, you can also catch Kensington’s Chocolate Chip Cookies (also g-free!) recipe on my blog too.
You guys, I have included a video for this recipe too so that you can see just how simple these cookies are to whip up!
Back to school season is just so much fun 🙂 . xxPrint
The easiest little peanut butter cookies for after school…that just so happen to be gluten-free!
- 1 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet or place parchment paper down. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together all of your ingredients with an electric mixer until creamy. Once the batter has been combined, shape the dough into walnut-sized balls and place them on your prepared baking sheet (not too close together). (We typically get about 18 cookies.)
- Next, take your fork and lightly press down on each cookie in two different directions to lightly flatten them.
- Once your cookies are flattened, time to pop them in the oven.
- Bake for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool about 5 minutes before enjoying.