I stopped reading Erika’s blog because for 2 months, she has had the same pictures posted. But today I visited and realized she had “tagged” me (and that she had added a million pictures at one time). So, her tag said that I had to list 7 things you might not know about me…this might be hard…
1. I love to get up early in the morning (even on weekends). I just don’t like to sleep late. My dad always says that I get more accomplished before 7:00 a.m. than most people do in one day. And he would know, because I call my dad every single morning to say hi.
2. I am not a night person (hence fact #1). Andrew always says I need to go to bed on time or else I’m really cranky…yes, that’s true. I like to be in bed around 9:00, a concept my mother does not understand (she goes to bed around midnight).
3. I had a surgery on my neck in the 11th grade and they had to cut a lot of nerves, so I have no feeling on the right side of my face or neck. If Andrew were ever going to start slapping me around, he better hit the right side so that I don’t feel it :).
4. I have an obsession with Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel lotion. It only comes out at Christmas time, so I go every year and buy a case…yes, a case. My mom thinks it’s part of my obsessive personality, but I just love the smell and want to make sure I have enough to last a full year.
5. I tried out for cheerleader twice and didn’t make it both times…I can’t tumble…or jump…but I did ballet for 15 years
6. Michael Jackson spoke to me when I was 10. This was prior to his child molesting, white female days. This was when he was really popular. He had on hot pink socks that day…I should have seen the writing on the wall just by that.
7. I am 26 years old and still sleep in a retainer every night…even on my honeymoon…poor Andrew
Now, I am tagging Kara and Michelle!