I would just like to document for the record that today is May 2 and the high in Dallas is 51 degrees. That is the craziest thing I think I’ve heard. I’m going to enjoy it though…because next week, it could easily be 105.
Day 113: I’ve been waiting 6 months for Michael Buble’s newest CD to come out…of course, I was there first thing that morning. Come on people…check my about me section…I’m moments away from a restraining order.
Day 114: This was an extra fabulous day! First, the kids and I played and played at the gym together. Then, we stopped off for lunch before heading home. We just had one of those wonderful days together.
Day 115: This boy loves to help me cook dinner. I let him pick the cut of pasta that night…he picked bow tie :).
Day 116: I was trying to take a picture of Smith and me at dinner…this is how it turned out.
Day 117: Spending time with my dad!
Day 118: Church wore this boy out! He fell asleep within seconds of getting in the car.
Day 119: The perfect way to spend a Monday.
Keep up with me everyday on Instagram @mixandmatchmama
Or…find me here too…
Follow my Pinterest Boards: click here
Like my FaceBook Page: click here
Tweet Me: click here
And for dinner tonight, my Corn & Bacon Risotto is out of this world!
Now…on to Dancing With The Stars…
My random thoughts from this week:
1. I think from here on out, Ali, Kellie and Zendaya will all get 9s or 10s each week.
2. I liked how they all had to do a Latin dance…it was a lot easier to compare them to each other when they were doing the same type of dance.
3. I was surprised Ingo won 2 out of 3 when doing the dance-off against Sean…was it just me or did he not really move that much? I felt like Kim danced around him. Maybe I’m wrong…after all, I don’t know how to ballroom dance and I am a little biased.
4. As much as I have grown to love, love, love Andy Dick…it was time for him to go. What a gracious contestant. I wish him nothing but the best in the future.
5. Again…I love Michael Buble. I don’t think I need to say more than that. Even my kids were excited that he was on DWTS. I’m pretty sure they think he’s family.
6. For a complete (and really funny) recap, check out Pinterest Told Me To. Sheaffer does the BEST job of recapping this show (with a ton of hilarious commentary!).
Have a great day everyone!