1. Actually celebrate our 11th anniversary: Andrew and I are celebrating our 11th anniversary on March 13…and we are notorious for not doing anything special. Andrew and I just really like staying in, eating supper with our kiddos, and doing our normal thing on our anniversary. And since we don’t exchange gifts for holidays or occasions, our anniversary can really kind of get forgotten…but this year, our anniversary falls on a Friday, so we are going to go out on a date :).
2. Make appointments for everything and everyone: I pulled out my calendar and decided March is going to be the month of appointments. I need to take all three kids to the dentist, I need to go to the dentist, I need to make a dermatologist appointment (I’m getting skin checks twice a year now!), Smith still hasn’t had his five year well visit, Ashby needs to see the pediatrician again and Kensington and I need hair appointments. My goal for the month is to schedule it all and get it all done.
3. Invite 2 families over for dinner: We love having families over for dinner, so this month, I’m going to invite two different families at two different times to come have a meal with us in our home.
4. Go to the Perot with Smith: Smith has been asking to visit the Perot Museum…I need to get on this. That precious boy will be in kindergarten next year, so I need to soak in these sweet times right now.
5. Have a lazy spring break: I can tend to look at an occasion like Spring Break and fill it with lots of fun things to keep my kids really busy the entire week…but I don’t think that’s what Kensington wants. I think she wants to stay around the house and have a low-key week instead of go, go, go. I want to enjoy having my three kiddos home all week and have a lazy Spring Break.
That’s my March!
Don’t forget to check out my foodie blog today…
,,,my Blackberry Muffins are an easy after school snack, breakfast or little sweet treat for dessert.