Creamy Chicken & Noodles in the Slow Cooker!

Creamy Chicken & Noodles

A hearty bowl of chicken and noodles?

Does anything scream January more than that?!?

Enjoy, friends!

This recipe serves four.

Shopping List
1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 onion, chopped
1 (10 oz) can of cream of chicken soup
1 (14 oz) can of cream corn
2 cups of chicken stock
salt and pepper
1 (10 oz) package of a frozen vegetable medley (I used carrots and peas)
1 pound of a short cut pasta (I used elbow noodles)
chopped parsley to garnish

Add your chicken, onion, cream of chicken soup, cream corn, stock and a hearty pinch of salt and pepper to your slow cooker.  Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours or on high 3 to 4 hours.  About 30 minutes before you’re ready to eat, open the lid and shred your chicken right inside the slow cooker using two forks.  Next, stir in your frozen vegetables and pasta.  Cover and cook on high this time for another 20 to 30 minutes.  Remove lid and ladle into bowls with a garnish of chopped parsley.

I just want to eat this and watch Netflix tonight 🙂 .

• Reply Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog January 10, 2019 at 4:46 am

I love slow cooker meals! Minimal cooking for maximal flavour! Thanks for the recipe, Shay! 🙂

• Reply Narci January 10, 2019 at 6:05 am

Oh, this is the perfect comfort food! This looks delicious!

• Reply Amy January 10, 2019 at 7:35 am

Do you put the pasta in the crockpot cooked or uncooked? This sounds so yummy!

• Reply Mix and Match Mama January 10, 2019 at 7:45 am

Uncooked! It cooks up the last 30 minutes in the slow cooker.

• Reply Jaime January 10, 2019 at 9:11 am

I have a question about disney for you since I have read about your disney trips and know you also plan trips. My family is planning on taking our three daughters to disney world in november 2018. We have a tree house villa booked at saratoga springs. My Daughters will be 5, 3, and 1 at the time of tthe trip. Do you think it would be too hard to take a 1 year old to disney? I feel like its the right time to make the older two but im worried about the one year old.

• Reply Mix and Match Mama January 10, 2019 at 12:23 pm

I am not one to hesitate bringing young kids on vacations. Now, I completely understand why other people do not, but for me personally, I like all my people there together. I think there will be plenty for her to do and see that she will actually enjoy the trip! I totally understand if you leave her home with grandma though too!

• Reply Beth January 10, 2019 at 10:02 am

Just added the ingredients to my grocery list for this weekend. Will try it next week!

• Reply Leah January 10, 2019 at 11:19 am

Have you guys thought about adopting again? I was just wondering since many families who adopt end up adopting more☺️.

• Reply Mix and Match Mama January 10, 2019 at 12:20 pm

Of course! Adoption is such a huge part of our lives, that we’ve discussed it. We feel really complete right now, but I guess you never know.

• Reply Kristen Cole January 12, 2019 at 5:57 am

Do you put thawed chicken or frozen chicken in the crock pot? Thanks!

• Reply Mix and Match Mama January 12, 2019 at 7:18 am

I always put in thawed chicken, but you can use frozen too.

• Reply Kristen Cole January 12, 2019 at 10:56 am

Thanks! It’s in the slow cooker! Can’t wait to try it 🙂

• Reply Emily January 12, 2019 at 5:35 pm

I made this tonight for my new fiancé on this gloomy winter day. He loved it and so did I! So easy and delicious. Thank you, Shay!!

• Reply Mix and Match Mama January 13, 2019 at 5:37 am

I’m so happy to hear this, Emily!!

• Reply Diane L January 15, 2019 at 5:51 am

I made this last night for supper. It was delicious. I made corn bread with it and the whole meal was a hit! Thanks for posting all the recipes you do; I have made and enjoyed others, as well.

• Reply Mandy January 15, 2019 at 11:46 am

Can you make this in the instant pot? How soood the times change?

• Reply Mix and Match Mama January 15, 2019 at 11:52 am

You probably could, but I haven’t tried it. I would guess that you would do it on manual for about 15 minutes. I haven’t done it though!