Amazon Lately.

Ohhhhhh!  It’s like the Christmas morning every.darn.time!

I posted this on Instagram a while back, but YES…

…that is SO ME! Ha!

Okay, I’m always so intrigued to see what people have been Amazon Prime-ing to their house, so here’s a little peek into our Prime too!  It’s an eclectic mix to say the least…

I’m gearing up for summer…the t-shirt with the pineapple is helping me 🙂 .

I love this story!  Okay, want to know the very first thing Erika Slaughter ever said to me?  I was sitting in front of her in Sunday school (they were new, so I hadn’t met her yet), and she tapped me on the shoulder and asked me where I found blonde bobby-pins.  I seriously thought to myself “oh, a girl who notices details like that is my kind of girl!”.  Who would have guessed what the Lord had in store for us!  I get them on Amazon, Erika 😉 .

These little bracelets have been such a fun buy!  They’re stretchy little “wooden” bead bracelets that just slip on and go with any stack on your wrist.  I’ve worn at least two of them every day since I’ve bought them.

Okay, no joke, but I have worn these earrings every day since I bought them too.  For $14, you get 4 pairs.  They’re so light and add just a bit of color to anything.  I LOVE them!

Andrew bought this iPhone stand, and we liked it so much, that we bought a second one.  It’s perfect to have on your nightstand or at your desk.

Our favorite poolside cup is this Yeti Tumbler!  We had three, and now, we have four.  It amazes me how much ice there is at the end of a hot day.  It keeps drinks so cold!

Remember this from last year???

We loved it so much that we bought it again this year.   The flamingo is HERE and our favorite duck is HERE.

I bought this tee on Amazon too!  Isn’t it cute?  It comes in many colors.  I paired it with those new shorts I love so much 🙂 .

I bought these sandpaper letters for Ashby to work on as part of her occupational therapy.

And finally, this is our favorite protein powder.  I have been making the girls all smoothies in the morning (along with one for me) and we use frozen fruit (I vary it every day: strawberries, pineapple, blueberries, mango and raspberries), a banana, some baby carrots, coconut milk, ice and one scoop of this.

Okay, everyone look right now and tell me in the comment section what is the LAST thing you Amazon Prim-ed yourself.  Mine is HERE.  What’s yours???

Also, make sure you hop on over and check out this…

Trader Joe's Meatballs

…thanks to YOU, I made the famous Trader Joe’s Meatballs with their pepper jelly!  Click HERE to read all about it!

And tomorrow is…

Let's Look!

Let’s Look! If you blog, make sure you link up!!  The topic is WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE #OOTD?

Happy Tuesday, friends!

• Lauren May 7, 2019 at 5:01 am

I just bought a pineapple peeler this morning and am so excited for it to come!

I also just did a whole post about what I’ve been Priming too if you want to check it out:

• Mix and Match Mama May 7, 2019 at 5:05 am

Now, I need one too! Hahaha!

• Tera Knepp May 7, 2019 at 12:00 pm

Me too! I saw it on Rebekah Lyons’ story!

• Erika Slaughter May 7, 2019 at 5:05 am

Hahahaha!!! Except that was so long ago you had to order them from the Sears Roebuck catalog. I’m so glad Amazon was invented.

• Katie Compton May 7, 2019 at 6:40 am

My last Prime purchase were these amazing joggers Sheaffer Told Me To get. They are glorius!! Amazon Essentials Women’s Brushed… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FK1FXNL?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

• Melinda Anderson May 7, 2019 at 1:47 pm

You can also find them at Target 🙂 My daughter has very, very, very light blond hair and they have been a God send for dance competitions.

• Ahna @ Hammers N Hugs May 7, 2019 at 5:10 am

These gorgeous antique copper bin pulls (https://amzn.to/2YgSNOJ) and this vintage copper pendant light (https://amzn.to/2PPBzF3) for the kitchen in our third fixer upper! I love these posts! I can’t wait to read everyone else’s!

• Mix and Match Mama May 7, 2019 at 7:54 am

Dang! I need those now too! Hahaha!

• Angela Ellingson May 7, 2019 at 5:11 am

Prenatal vitamins! Praying for a rainbow baby.

• April May 7, 2019 at 6:13 pm

My last one (got it today) was a cherry pitter and some undies Sheaffer said were awesome.

• Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog May 7, 2019 at 5:19 am

I always spend waaay too much on Amazon! And I need to pay so much for shipping too since I live outside of the US, haha!

• Elizabeth May 7, 2019 at 3:07 pm

Lightbulbs and a set of two filters for our water dispenser in the fridge. But before that, it was five pairs of sandals.

• Mindy Tierney May 7, 2019 at 5:31 am

Ponchos! We are headed to Universal’s orlando after school gets out in June. Ponchos are a must for a few of the water rides and Florida afternoon thunderstorms. It will be my first time since 1993 and the first for my husband and daughter (she is 14 now).

• Tanya May 7, 2019 at 5:34 am

I just ordered a pool float for ME this summer! And yes, you need a pineapple peeler/corer! I posted about all my Amazon finds today and have a link-up called Prime Purchases.
    Tanya – The Other Side of the Road

• Amanda May 7, 2019 at 8:43 pm

Mini mason jars for a Mother’s Day project at school. I teach 4th grade and this business mom has no extra time to shop for crafts for her students. And those tech joggers that everyone is raving about for myself too. In a Capri length.

• KimW May 7, 2019 at 5:46 am

Shay what size did you get in the mauve/gray/white tee? I have looked at that before but the reviews are all over the place about the sizes! Thank you!!

• Mix and Match Mama May 7, 2019 at 7:54 am

Small!!

• Mimi May 7, 2019 at 8:38 pm

Today I ordered this super cute dress for an event this Saturday. The price is great! I ordered it once before for a cancelled event and returned it but it was so cute I ordered it again and can’t wait to wear it! It looks even cuter in person.

• Lacey Peek May 7, 2019 at 5:48 am

Tinkle face razors, jade face roller and a decorative coffee mug warmer:)

• Sandy Crayton May 7, 2019 at 5:52 am

Chalkola chalk markers – they work great!!

• Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams May 7, 2019 at 5:56 am

I bought some wool detergent and RxBars lol it amazes me that you can get anything on Amazon. I do like seeing what people find!

• Mary May 7, 2019 at 4:42 pm

Nothing too exciting! An OXO sink drain cover and before that some wipes and Lara bars! 🙂

• Abigail May 7, 2019 at 7:31 pm

Ohhhhhh, where do I begin?! We order from amazon multiple times a day, everyday, I swear! My 8-week old daughter starts school in a couple of weeks (*insert crying emoji here*), and I’m putting together a classroom gift basket! Burp cloths, bibs, baby crinkle paper, extra diapers and wipes (for when mom brain happens for everyone), and teacher sticky notes!

• Sarah nienhuis May 7, 2019 at 6:01 am

A .50 area rug sample to test out before I put it in our brand new home lol
    Cheapest thing I’ve ever primed!

• Paula May 7, 2019 at 6:13 am

I ordered a sound machine for our bedroom.

• Jennie May 7, 2019 at 6:16 am

I just ordered beach balls for every kid in my class as an end of the year gift. We are going to all sign each other’s then it’s a keepsake of fourth grade and a fun summer toy!

• Mix and Match Mama May 7, 2019 at 7:54 am

What a sweet idea!!!

• Ahna @ Hammers N Hugs May 7, 2019 at 9:13 am

Jennie, I love this! If you don’t mind I may have to borrow that idea for a summer birthday party??!

• Angie May 7, 2019 at 9:08 pm

I just bought some for all 200 second graders too!

• Sheaffer Sims May 7, 2019 at 6:20 am

I’ve never heard the bobby pin story. Love it! The last thing I primed myself were makeup organizers for my bathroom counter!

• Martha May 7, 2019 at 11:32 am

Which I noticed and so admired in yesterday’s post! #shesorganized #ihaveworktodo

• Katy May 7, 2019 at 6:26 am

A pop up beach tent! We are headed to Galveston this weekend! 😀

• Mix and Match Mama May 7, 2019 at 7:53 am

Have so much fun!!

• Melinda Donley May 7, 2019 at 6:42 am

Last thing I primed was neon orange shoelaces for my 16 year old son and a leveling kit for my Ford truck 🙂

• Angela Jernigan May 7, 2019 at 6:42 am

Last thing I ordered…amazon gift cards for graduation presents!

• Wende Liebert May 7, 2019 at 6:56 am

I just bought the book ‘Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life…And Maybe the World.’
    I bought 7 copies for our graduating seniors in FFA. It’s a short read but so powerful. It makes a nice graduation gift!

• Valerie May 7, 2019 at 6:58 am

Our eldest turned 14 recently and I bought her a couple of books and a new lap desk with Prime. I also got her a new Capezio undergarment/nude leotard to wear under her costumes for modest changes for dance recital coming up. And my husband bought himself a new rotary tool set (like a dremel, but cheaper)

• Tara G. May 7, 2019 at 7:00 am

Spider Tech kinesiology tape for my ballerina. Exciting stuff. 😉

• Jessica May 7, 2019 at 7:16 am

I love these posts! The last thing I primed myself was a birthday gift for my oldest son to give to his friend — a glow in the dark soccer ball.

• Elspeth Mizner May 7, 2019 at 7:17 am

Amazon prime is my go-to! With graduation right around the corner I have been buying lots of grad gifts for friends and Amazon makes it so easy to send them right to my school.

• Jenny May 7, 2019 at 7:21 am

I love these posts! Mine was a watermelon windmill cutter thing. Haven’t got it yet, hope it works!

• Mix and Match Mama May 7, 2019 at 7:53 am

And now, I need that too…

• katherine darlington May 7, 2019 at 7:23 am

Target sells Bubba brand cups that work as good if not better than Yeti, and a heck of a lot cheaper. I forgot a cup of ice in my car while i went into work an 8 hour day and when i came out the ice barely had changed! In a hot car in a hot parking garage for over 8 hours!

• Allison May 7, 2019 at 7:33 am

Last thing I Prime’d myself was this floral Kimono, and I love it!! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JDVPETI/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1&psc=1

I also LOVE this post!!! Always a huge sucker for Amazon posts!

• Candice May 7, 2019 at 8:40 am

Such a cute kimono, I might have to get one for myself! Thanks for the link, Allison!

• Lisa D May 7, 2019 at 7:55 pm

That looks like the kimono that Big Mama Melanie posted last week. so cute!!

• Kelly May 7, 2019 at 7:33 am

Unicorn and Soccer Ball pool floats and an air pump! We are getting ready for the summer over here, too! The last fun thing I bought that was for myself on Amazon was some Daily Ritual tanks and a short sleeve t-shirt dress also by Daily Ritual. I have bought several of their knit tanks and they have held up well in the wash that I wanted to get a few more.

• Mix and Match Mama May 7, 2019 at 7:53 am

Gotta check that brand out now!!

• jennimc May 7, 2019 at 7:34 am

Regarding the protein powder for smoothies….do you use any kind of milk, or just ice and the powder (with fruit, of course)? I’m thinking I will give this particular one a try for our morning smoothies 😉

• Mix and Match Mama May 7, 2019 at 7:52 am

coconut milk!! Did I not say that? I’ll check!!

• Sarah May 7, 2019 at 9:22 am

Hi, not sure if you’re making the protein powder smoothies for you or you and your kids. If it’s for kids too you might want to check out some info on giving protein powder for kids.

• Shelby Hennigar May 7, 2019 at 7:37 am

A baby shower gift! I love Amazon prime!!!

• Melissa May 7, 2019 at 7:43 am

Love seeing what everyone orders. It sounds crazy, but the ingredient list for that protein powder is awful. “Natural flavors” are usually terrible for you. Check out the book by Erin Oprea (Carrie Underwood’s trainer). Love the Vital Proteins collagen peptides.

• Alicia May 7, 2019 at 9:01 am

Spy School Goes South. My son is addicted to these books. Smith might like them too! Love these post.

• Melissa Sexton May 7, 2019 at 7:46 am

Baseballs and backup baseball pants. It’s the season.😁

• Mix and Match Mama May 7, 2019 at 7:52 am

That’s so wise.

• Julie May 7, 2019 at 7:52 am

Last purchase was a new slow cooker as the timer on mine completely stopped working. Love Amazon! Today I’m waiting for the third book in the Peachtree Bluff series to arrive-cannot wait.

• Laura May 7, 2019 at 7:54 am

I ordered a set of 18 stainless steel water bottles off a teacher’s wishlist. Kristen Bell had selected her as the teacher she would honor and share on her Instagram. That teachers then makes a wish list on Amazon and people across the country can help fill her list. It was delivered yesterday!

• nichole May 7, 2019 at 7:55 am

Some supplies for my hospital bag! Just about 10 weeks until baby boy gets here 🙂

• Mix and Match Mama May 7, 2019 at 9:07 am

Eeeeeeeks! Congratulations!!

• Janna May 7, 2019 at 2:57 pm

Congrats! I have to comment that my middle name is Nichole… and very rarely do I see it spelled the same way!

• Kelly Buffington May 7, 2019 at 7:55 am

My last purchase was plantain chips and Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides:).

• Melody May 7, 2019 at 7:56 am

I bought these acrylic earrings as part of my sister’s birthday present. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07J23KVR2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_v.x0CbFCGPVFE

• Danielle Rigg May 7, 2019 at 7:56 am

What brand juicer do you use for your smoothies?

• Mix and Match Mama May 7, 2019 at 9:07 am

Vitamix!!

• Amie P May 7, 2019 at 7:57 am

Toddler drink cups and toddler underwear cause oh my goodness we can’t seem to master pooping on the potty…sigh. I’ll take any suggestions and it’s a boy named Bowen crazy enough!

• Janna May 7, 2019 at 3:00 pm

My girl had issues for a couple of weeks. I finally gave in to her asking for a diaper but made her go sit on the potty with the lid closed til she was done… I was going to start cutting a hold in the diaper and making her sit with the lid up, but it only lasted about a week and then she was good! Now she’ll take her nighttime diaper off to go in the potty! I’m thankful I don’t have to deal with dirty diapers or panties anymore! B

• Renee May 7, 2019 at 8:38 pm

A paper krimper that I use for scrapbook projects.

• Kristen May 7, 2019 at 8:03 am

My egg cooker has been a game changer! We use it all the time and it cooks hard boiled eggs perfectly EVERY time.

• Leiah May 7, 2019 at 8:11 am

An essential oil diffuser for my car and my favorite thing to wash sheets and towels – Tyler Candle Co. High Maintenance Laundry Detergent. Yes, it’s a splurge but just a capful with some unscented regular detergent and it will last for months!

• Rachel May 7, 2019 at 8:14 am

Little girl undies! Let the potty training begin! eek!

• Olga May 7, 2019 at 8:15 am

I ordered containers to keep my berries fresh longer (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JCNETC0/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

• Jantzen Haley May 7, 2019 at 8:16 am

My last order included Redken all-soft shampoo and conditioner (thanks, Sheaffer!), a variety pack of Bare coconut chips, and a knee pillow. Amazon has it all! My cart is quickly filling up after reading this post and the comments!

• Amy St. Hilaire May 7, 2019 at 8:18 am

A bubble machine 🙂

• Cara May 7, 2019 at 8:19 am

Dr. Seuss’ Oh, The Places You Will Go. When my oldest was in preschool I started having all his teachers sign his book at the end of the school year and needed a copy for my youngest since he started preschool this year!

• Melinda Bridge May 7, 2019 at 8:22 am

The last thing I ordered was the Revlon hair dryer that you recommended. This was my second one…my daughter used mine and liked it so much that I gave it to her😊

• Mix and Match Mama May 7, 2019 at 9:06 am

It’s amazing!!!

• Rita May 8, 2019 at 12:02 am

Can you link the blow dryer?

• Jackie Carson May 7, 2019 at 8:24 am

You have got to try the ‘MetaGrip Premium Bob Pins’. They hold your hair SO MUCH better than any other brand! Amazon has them and they are available in blonde and brown. Try them and thank me later 🙂

• Lisa May 7, 2019 at 8:25 am

Hamster Food ….booorrrring.

• Amanda @ That Inspired Chick May 7, 2019 at 8:26 am

We need new pool floats too! They get busted so easily around here!!
    That Inspired Chick

• Angie Robinson May 7, 2019 at 8:27 am

The last thing we ordered was Tyler detergent in Diva. Makes towels, sheets, etc smell heavenly!

• Leiah May 7, 2019 at 6:54 pm

I just ordered High Maintenance. Diva is my other fave. I feel so fancy when I use it. lol!

• Jessica Foster May 7, 2019 at 8:28 am

Stephen Johnson water bottle holders. We ordered the flower , owl, unicorn and mermaid. So dang cute

• Taylor R May 7, 2019 at 8:29 am

The last two things I Prime’d myself are an engineering notebook for work and an otoscope to check my little’s ears! Thank you for your posts, they are the delights of my mornings!

• Susan Matthews May 7, 2019 at 8:31 am

I was going to get those earring this weekend and had even ordered them. But then thought “do I need MORE earrings?” It seems the answer is yes. Seeing them on your blog this morning is a sign for sure!

• Angie Sharp May 7, 2019 at 8:33 am

Walmart has the same blonde bobby pins. That’s where I’ve always gotten mine. 🙂

• Leslie Hull May 7, 2019 at 8:36 am

Hummingbirds in full effect here! I’m excited to watch them outside of my kitchen window!

Perky-Pet 710B Elegant Glass Hummingbird Feeder https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GVL015Q/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_oLy0CbKK6E1F4

• Ashley May 7, 2019 at 8:37 am

My last Amazon Prime purchase was Davines OI Oil for my hair…reviews sound promising!

• Candice May 7, 2019 at 8:39 am

Last thing I primed was actually a gift for my mom for Mother’s Day! These cute hanging planters!
    I love these Amazon posts, keep em coming!

• Jessica May 7, 2019 at 8:39 am

Last purchase was 2 jars of Legendary Foods Nut Butters in Pecan Pie and Apple Pie flavors. Soooooo good.

• Ally Snoderly May 7, 2019 at 8:41 am

My husband and I each have the cell phone dock. We LOVE them!! Ours also has the apple watch holder. Its so easy to just lay your watch on there when you lay down at night and wake up to a fully charged watch.

The last thing I primed was Aladdin and Jasmine costumes for my b/g 5 year old twins. They are excited about the new movie releasing soon. 🙂

• Elise May 7, 2019 at 8:43 am

This was a cute idea. My last purchase was Lavazza K-Cups. I am so happy the Keurig was invented 🙂

• Becky Cowen May 7, 2019 at 8:45 am

This (https://amzn.to/2H1NH1M) floor cleaner! I heard about it from The Spoiled Home and I have to agree with them… IT IS THE BEST!

• Sue Campbell May 7, 2019 at 8:46 am

A fruit infusion water pitcher!

• Mix and Match Mama May 7, 2019 at 9:05 am

Maybe I need that too??? 🙂

• Kayla A Bruce May 7, 2019 at 8:57 am

Organy’s Age Defying Face Moisturizer (big hit for a low cost!) and Bringing Up Bebe, cause people keep recommending it to us. Gonna check out those cute wood bracelets!

• Shawnee Peacock May 7, 2019 at 8:59 am

I ordered collagen peptide powder and envelope seals for my senior’s graduation announcements yesterday…..both are arriving today! 🙂 That’s why I LOVE Amazon so much!

• Kathy Stevens May 7, 2019 at 9:01 am

Tweezers and a book on comfort!

• Tamra May 7, 2019 at 9:03 am

I just ordered the Kindle Paperwhite. I’ve always just read actual books. It came yesterday. In the same order I got a lid holder for cooking in a cast iron dutch oven while camping. And last night in bed I ordered Brook Ghost running shoes and elderberry jellies… it’s always something!

• Mix and Match Mama May 7, 2019 at 9:05 am

You will LOVE your Kindle!!!!

• MelanieL May 7, 2019 at 9:13 am

Fun post! The last thing I primed was a Shark Navigator Cordless Vacuum! LOL, I love it!

• Tracy May 7, 2019 at 9:19 am

Cracking up at the last thing you primed for yourself….because it’s also the last thing I primed for myself (got my daughter one too). 🙂

• Andrea May 7, 2019 at 9:24 am

I LOVE reading these post of yours! It is always so interesting to see what other people order and half the time I think “we need that!” 🙂 I wanted to ask, when you buy clothes or earrings/jewelry on Amazon, how do you know which brands or sellers are good quality? I get so overwhelmed with all the choices and not sure how to navigate?

• Lea Culp May 7, 2019 at 9:27 am

Oh, love the phone holders, I have two of them and featured them on my Prime post today as well. I’m finding more and more clothing items on Amazon. Who knew? You young gals really keep us older women “in the know.” Love seeings everyone’s finds.

• Jen May 7, 2019 at 9:29 am

I primed my daughter’s First Communion dress! It is amazing what all you can find on Amazon for cheap! LOL

• Lisa May 7, 2019 at 9:30 am

Gift cards for birthday presents for my sister and nephew!

• Jenny N May 7, 2019 at 9:32 am

I just ordered a Kindle Paperwhite after hearing you talk about it so much. I always said I liked reading actual books and I would never use an e-reader, but I keep hearing you talk about taking it everywhere and it being so easy to just take out and read a few pages while you are waiting places and realized that is a great idea. It is my Mother’s Day gift. I also ordered a cover for it and also Tyler Diva laundry detergent, which we love and use all the time!!

• Ranisa Brletich May 7, 2019 at 9:45 am

Speedo ear plugs. No more swimmers ear. Amlactim foot repair cream. No more cracked heals.

• Amy May 7, 2019 at 9:47 am

Do the pool floats not last? Why do you need to buy new ones every year?

• Mix and Match Mama May 7, 2019 at 10:21 am

Sometimes they do, but after we jump on them and my kids play hard on them all summer and then Andrew deflates them (to store because it’s too hard to store them blown up), they don’t always pop back out the following year.

• Arika May 7, 2019 at 9:52 am

After reading about Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides from two comments on this thread, I just ordered some! Also just picked up Where the Crawdads sing based on your review. I am a staunch supporter of our town’s independent bookstore, so I make all book purchases local rather than on Amazon. It’s important to me, even if I end up spending a few extra bucks.

• Kalynn May 8, 2019 at 7:58 am

Personalized cutting boards for my mom and MIL for Mother’s Day!

• Cara May 7, 2019 at 9:56 am

I just purchased a microwaveable stand for bacon- I’ve heard it’s so much easier/quicker/less mess than in the pan. I’ve tried bacon in the oven but just not crispy like we like it so going to try this!

• Leslie May 7, 2019 at 10:02 am

Paw Patrol bandaids for my granddaughters. At Grandma’s house you don’t have to have an owie to wear a bandaid!

• Beth May 7, 2019 at 10:02 am

A rapid egg cooker, self tanner and a foot peel kit. Let the good times roll! #sorandom

• Karen Burrell May 7, 2019 at 10:05 am

I just ordered this Fedora hat! Super pleased with thLanzom Women Wide Brim Straw Panama Roll up Hat Fedora Beach Sun Hat UPF50+ (Khaki) One Size https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XYYS12C/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_d5z0CbZXXG394e quality for only $15!!

• Michele May 7, 2019 at 10:06 am

The last thing I primed was photo prints!! Amazon is the only way I keep my phone photos printed! Just upload favorites every month and order. So easy!!!

• Laurie May 7, 2019 at 8:20 pm

Oh my gosh!!! How did I not know this was possible?! Thanks so much for sharing this tip!

• Susan Shelton May 7, 2019 at 10:06 am

I Primed this Simple Modern Tumbler. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07NQV36M5/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    They have tons of fun colors, can be personalized, and keep drinks just as cold as the Yeti does. Giving this one to my Mom.

• Kelly Henderson May 7, 2019 at 10:10 am

The last thing I primed was this CRZ Yoga sports bra … https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CM6XV7X/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It’s SOOOOOOOOOOOO good, I bought a second one and one for my 15 year old daughter.

• Ashleigh Denissen May 7, 2019 at 10:50 am

Bioderma Micellar Cleansing Water and Makeup Remover!

• Morgan May 7, 2019 at 10:59 am

Columbia storm surge pants (because #lifeinarainforest) but when you live remotely in Alaska, Prime isn’t really an option! And I kind of love it!

• Bethanne May 7, 2019 at 11:24 am

A portable DVD player for my husband to use at work because all the tv and movie websites recently got blocked on their office computers! He promises me he can be more productive when watching DVD’s all day long – we shall see 😉

• Tracy Baack May 7, 2019 at 11:25 am

An air fryer! I used it for the first time last night and I’m pretty excited
    Yedi Total Package XL Air Fryer, Deluxe Accessory Kit, 100 Recipes Included, Cooking Basket Divider, 2Yr Warranty. Healthy Air Crisper Oiless Oven (5.8 Qt) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D4P3SKY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_ZeB0CbSZN7TZ1

• Kathy Cochran May 7, 2019 at 11:27 am

Most of my Primes lately have been to my son who is in college. The last one was Tide Pods and lotion. 😉

• Dianna May 7, 2019 at 11:29 am

Want to know why I don’t own a juicer? Because I don’t even like washing my blender parts!! I love smoothies but loathe messing with the blender. #firstworldprobs

• Mix and Match Mama May 7, 2019 at 11:56 am

Okay, so the Vitamin has a self-cleaning button. Yes.

• StephC May 7, 2019 at 11:38 am

My last purchase was a 2pk of cooling towels my daughter asked me to buy for her to take on her mission trip to Thailand. Temps will be in the 90s with humidity and probably not a ton of AC.

• Colleen May 7, 2019 at 11:55 am

I primed this powerwasher surface cleaner attachment to clean the patio. I’m so excited to get it!! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BMB3X68/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Chelsea May 7, 2019 at 11:57 am

The last thing I primed is an underground dog fence. We just moved into a new house last week! Amazon is a life saver!!

• Abby Carver May 7, 2019 at 12:03 pm

piping bags and pastry boxes!

• Samantha May 7, 2019 at 12:15 pm

Literally just primed a few minutes ago, a Jojo Siwa bow bow twisty petz bracelet for my 8 y/o as a recital gift 🙂

• Nicole May 7, 2019 at 12:20 pm

Hi what is the ratio/measurements for smoothie ingredients if u don’t mind! TIA

• Mix and Match Mama May 7, 2019 at 2:41 pm

I kind of just add a little of this and a little of that without measuring. I probably should though!!

• Taylor May 7, 2019 at 12:37 pm

I’m currently wearing the striped tee in purple! Now I’m tempted to order it in another color 🙂

• Monica Quiros May 7, 2019 at 12:39 pm

It’s not too often that I see something that I see on a blog that I just have. to. have, but I just ordered two of those phone stands and the T-shirt!! Before that, last purchase was last night – a black T-shirt for my husband for the daddy/daughter number in my daughters dance recital 🙂

• Monica Quiros May 7, 2019 at 12:41 pm

Clearly, I should proofread my own comments first before hitting done 🙄🙄. Is it summer break yet!?!?

• Leticia May 7, 2019 at 12:40 pm

Dog treats and dental chews for a super chewer! At least these last her longer than a minute…

• Patty Anderson May 7, 2019 at 12:42 pm

I LOVE these Smartwool secret sleuth socks. My feet never stink in smartwool even if for some reason I have to wear socks more than one day (normally quite gross.) Also, these stay hidden in my Rothy loafers and sneakers!

• Lyndsey Parks May 7, 2019 at 1:17 pm

Great Lakes Collagen Hydrolysate….. powder that mixes with cold or hot and completely tasteless! Adds 11g protein and sooo many amazing benefits ranging from hair, skin, nails to joints and aches and pains! It’s a daily staple for me!

• Michelle May 7, 2019 at 1:19 pm

A sunless tanner back applicator, ha and a super cute T.
    SwanMyst Microfiber Back Applicator for Self Tanning, Easy Self Application of Lotions and Creams https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GRP95WK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_qUC0Cb2YY3VE3

Kaislandy Womens You are My Sunshine T Shirt Short Sleeve Printed Graphic Tees Casual Summer O Neck Tops Shirts Grey https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07R1WHNXM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_IVC0CbK139P12

• Megan May 7, 2019 at 1:32 pm

Packing cubes + clear pouches to make summer kits… idea from Courtney at A Life From Scratch. If you haven’t seen her posts, check her out. I think you’d love her!

• Marissa Taylor May 7, 2019 at 1:39 pm

My last Amazon order on Sunday was: Lin Manuel Miranda’s tweet book for my niece as a Graduation gift “GMorning GNight! Little Pep Talks for Me & You, my daughter’s summer reading book for school: “The Red Bandana”, Aquashots Water Rockets, and Metal Filings for magnetic slime (both for my husband’s Science class at church on Wed nights)
    I

• Courtney G May 7, 2019 at 1:47 pm

The last thing I ordered was dog shampoo, baby vitamin d drops, baby probiotic and some contigo no spill straw cups. Haha!

• Stacey May 7, 2019 at 1:47 pm

Last night I was ordering mother’s day gifts! Face masks & bath bombs for my mama friends and the new book Rockstar Grandparent by Chrys Howard (grandparent to duck dynasty kids) for my mama!

• Yvonne May 7, 2019 at 1:59 pm

Love Amazon Prime! My last order was a garden hose, dog treats, jogger pants, a filter for our fridge and a watch! They have everything I need!

• Celina May 7, 2019 at 2:10 pm

Apparently we (aka my husband who would agree that Amazon Prime is LIFE) bought this: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KG80ECE/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

2 little dudes = a lot of LEGO

• Kelly Heard May 7, 2019 at 2:19 pm

Baseball and softball mom here so i ordered a ton of sunflower seeds.
    Sounds strange but so nice to have them on hand instead of having to stop and get them at the gas station for the kids. So much cheaper as well.
    Also another mom told me about this cleaner for white baseball pants. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0050O6WA8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Mix and Match Mama May 7, 2019 at 2:40 pm

Andrew does that too!!!!

• Kathy May 7, 2019 at 2:24 pm

Mango Ginger Chews – so good.

• Alissa May 7, 2019 at 2:50 pm

White espadrille wedges! Which I already bought in tan and black…apparently a white pair was needed as well! Ha!

• Janna May 7, 2019 at 3:27 pm

My last Amazon order was an assortment of things… vacuum bags and a filter, some new gardening gloves to plant some flowers, a new dog toy, some kinetic sand, Essy eyelash growth serum (it’s amazing!), and some shoe odor eliminator.

• Karen May 7, 2019 at 3:33 pm

Sea buckthorn oil capsules…..an omega 7 that I’m hoping will help with all kinds of crazy dryness throughout my perimenopausal body ~ especially in my mouth and throat 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Kelly Otwell May 7, 2019 at 4:39 pm

I ordered my two daughters a book called My Life In Lists : An Illustrated Journal to Record Your Loves + Goals + Dreams by Nicole Barlettano. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1631066137/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I gave them each a colorful set of pens to go with it. I had something similar when I was a girl and it’s fun to look back on now. I also ordered some boxwood fertilizer that prevents the rust color that they sometimes get. It was recommended by Linda Vater of the Potager blog and her yard is stunning! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EWMLAOG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Virginia May 7, 2019 at 5:07 pm

Great list! When you say you bought the pool float again this year, does that mean your one from last year didn’t last?

• Mix and Match Mama May 8, 2019 at 8:08 am

We can typically only get one good year out of them. my kids are not gentle with them…

• Debbie Dunbar May 7, 2019 at 6:14 pm

The last two things were a book, Secrets at Cedar Cabin by Colleen Coble, and two sets of these, OQOE Universal Waterproof Case 2Pack (Teal). I am stocking up for our beach week!

• jennibell May 7, 2019 at 6:44 pm

My last Amazon Prime purchase contained the book, Gay Girl, Good God (READ it — so, so, so good) and some coffee syrup. How’s that for random?

• Caroline Burke May 7, 2019 at 8:37 pm

Sperrys for my little guy and flowers for my bestie. Prime flower delivery is awesome.

• Sarah K May 7, 2019 at 9:02 pm

The last things I bought were markers that my kids’ teachers had on their wish lists.

• Janet May 7, 2019 at 9:29 pm

This cute dress to wear to work with leggings. https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B078X6QD7F/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Nicole May 7, 2019 at 9:29 pm

Do you just have a smoothie for breakfast?

• Mix and Match Mama May 8, 2019 at 8:07 am

No! I like to eat something with it like a waffle with peanut butter or an egg.

• Anita G. May 7, 2019 at 9:32 pm

My last prime purchase was for my kid’s elementary school PTO :blackout curtains for our school’s auditorium windows.

My last prime purchase for home was an outdoor Yatzee game.

• Lindsay May 7, 2019 at 10:41 pm

I bought a backseat organizer for my car (for extra diapers, wipes, and baby stuff) and new bottles for my girl.

• Stephanie May 7, 2019 at 11:26 pm

I just primed an insulated lunch box because, with 3 1/2 weeks left of school, my 4th grader lost her lunchbox. Like, never to be seen again, lost. How?!

• Kalynn May 8, 2019 at 7:59 am

Personalized cutting boards for my mom and MIL for Mother’s Day!

• Michelle May 8, 2019 at 10:47 am

A pirate costume . Lol. Friday is Pirate day for my kindergartner. Thank you amazon prime!! I would be lost without you!!!

• Ashley May 8, 2019 at 12:51 pm

The last thing I bought are these hooks that go on your headrest that you can hang your purse and groceries on so they don’t go flying or rolling around while you are driving. I love them!!

• Crystal McDonald May 8, 2019 at 2:18 pm

I bought a handheld frother for my coffee! Game changer!

• Mix and Match Mama May 9, 2019 at 4:17 am