Last year, it seemed like every party I went to, restaurant I visited or gathering I attended, they had a grown up hot chocolate on the menu. I mean, it’s basically just hot chocolate with Fireball Whiskey in it, but still, I noted it and thought I’d remind you grown ups out there that it’s suuuuuuper easy to make at home too! My favorite recipes are the ones that aren’t even a recipe…just an idea 🙂 .Print
A cozy sip for seasonal gatherings!
- 1 (14 oz) can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups of milk (I use 2%)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 4 shots of Fireball Cinnamon Whisky or Jack Daniels Tennessee Fire
- light Karo syrup for rimming the glasses
- red sugar sprinkles for rimming the glasses
- peppermint marshmallows for garnishing
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, stir in your sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips. Stir continuously until the chocolate chips melt.
- Next, whisk in your milk and vanilla. Once combined, remove from heat and whisk in your Fireball.
- To rim your glasses, I pour a little light Karo syrup on a plane and the then add my glass rims to them, getting them coated. I then dip my glass rims in a bowl of sugar sprinkles. Turn right side up, add your hot chocolate and garnish with peppermint marshmallows.
This recipe is just my hot chocolate recipe! You can, of course, add a shot of fireball to your favorite one.