We’ve been playing around with lump crab meat a lot lately and have created so many delicious recipes that my whole family loves! These Air Fryer Crab Cake Fritters are not only insanely delicious, but they’re so easy too!! You mix everything together, roll them into balls, pop them in the air fryer and BAM! Done! Whether you serve these as an appetizer or on top of a bed of greens as a salad with a dollop of tartar sauce, a side dish…whatever, you will need to make a double batch because I promise you, they’ll be GONE! Bonus, we used gluten-free breadcrumbs so they’re g-free too!
These little Crab Cake Fritters couldn’t be easier thanks to the air fryer! Whether you serve them as appetizers, on top of a salad or as a side, they are a crowd pleaser.
- 1 (12 oz) can of lump crab meat (or whatever lump crab you can easily find
- about 3 tablespoons of breadcrumbs (we used gluten-free)
- a nice pinch of both salt and pepper
- two eggs (lightly beaten just a bit)
- Lightly spray the basket of your air fryer with a non-stick spray.
- In your mixing bowl, add in all of your ingredients.
- Take your mixture and combine it together using either a spoon or your hands and make about 10 golfball sized balls.
- Place your crab cake balls into your air fryer, close the lid, set the temp to 350 degrees and the timer for 14 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- When the timer goes off, remove your crab cake fritters and enjoy immediately.
Because we use g-free breadcrumbs, this is an easy gluten-free recipe for our house.