It’s my last recipe post of 2020!
And of course…it has sausage in it.
And cream cheese.
And it’s a dip.
They’re my fave!!
This holiday season, when you need a bubbly, cheesy, delicious dip, that is super easy to make…here you go! Just add chips or crackers and trust me when I say, this dip will be gone!!
Thank you for being a part of my recipe posts this year! I hope you all found a recipe or two to try. From my kitchen to yours, wishing you the Merriest Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Our next recipe post will be Monday, January 4, 2021! xo ShayPrint
This bubbly little dip will be the hit of your next get together! And bonus, it’s easy too!
- 1 pound of breakfast sausage, browned (I use Owen’s)
- 1 (8 oz) block of cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 oz) container of sour cream
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups of shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 (4 oz) jars of diced pimentos, drained
- about 10 green onions, chopped
- a big pinch of both salt and pepper
- Make sure your sausage is browned and crumbly. Reserve.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease (I use Pam) a pie plate or 8×8 baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat (with an electric mixer) your cream cheese and sour cream together until just blended. Blend in both of your shredded cheese until just incorporated (do not over mix). Next, stir in your diced pimentos, chopped green onions, and a big pinch of both salt and pepper.
- Stir in your crumbled sausage.
- Pour this mixture across your prepared baking dish and pop it in the oven to bake about 30 minutes.
- When the edges start to bubble, it’s time to take out your dip and serve immediately.
This recipe is super easy and can even be made in advance. Assemble, cover and refrigerate until you’re ready to bake.