Ohhhhh friends, Andrew and I are making a new drink that you are going to want to try this summer! It’s our Sweet Tea Whiskey, and it’s super refreshing and oh so summery!
Whip it up, find you a patio plus a bit of sunshine and you will be one happy camper. It’s the simplest summer cocktail with a Southern twist 🙂 .
This simplest summer cocktail with a Southern twist 🙂 .
- 1½ shots whiskey (we use Jameson Irish Whiskey)
- 1 shot of peach schnapps
- 4 oz of sweet tea (either homemade or store bought)
- splash of fresh lemon juice plus a little wedge for garnish
- In your cocktail glass, stir together your whiskey, peach schnapps and sweet tea.
- Stir in a splash of fresh lemon juice and pour over ice.
- Add a lemon wedge for garnish