Give me all the Buffalo sauce.
All of it.
I want it on everything.
Tonight for dinner, whip up my super easy Saucy Buffalo Chicken Sliders! It’s the perfect simple summertime supper! I like to buy the already cooked and cut up chicken breast pieces from Trader Joe’s to make this really easy, but of course, you could use a rotisserie chicken or poach some yourself. It’s great for leftover chicken too! Seriously, this is like a 10 minute meal…SO EASY!!
Saucy Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 slider sized sandwiches 1x
A super simple sandwich for those really busy nights!
- about a pound of cooked and shredded chicken (see notes)
- salt and pepper
- 2 (8 oz) cans of tomato sauce
- as much Buffalo sauce as your family loves, I like at least 2 or 3 tablespoons
- 1 red onion, chopped to garnish
- crumbled bleu cheese to garnish
- 8 slider-sized buns (we use gluten-free)
- In a skillet, add in your cooked chicken along with a big pinch of salt and pepper, tomato sauce and Buffalo sauce. Let this come simmer together about 5 minutes or until warm. (Taste the sauce to see if you need more Buffalo sauce or not…you might!!)
- Once your chicken is heated through, it’s time to assemble and serve! We take our slider buns and add the saucy chicken along with chopped red onion and bleu cheese. Easy as that!
I like to buy the already cooked and cut up chicken breast pieces from Trader Joe’s to make this really easy, but of course, you could use a rotisserie chicken or poach some yourself. It’s great for leftover chicken too!
I Love sliders and this one sounds Sooo Good! As a mom of two college boys and different schedules, I always keep cooked and shredded chicken in the freeze so they can have tacos, quesadilla, bbq, or whatever instead of eating fast food all the time. Sorry boys, getting into your chicken and having these sliders for supper. YUM!!!!!
Erika Slaughter says
YES!! This has my name written all over it!