This post is sponsored by Our Place and Shop Style, and friends, I’m so excited about it!
You know how much I love, love, love my…
It’s the perfect do-it-all wonder designed to replace 8 traditional pieces of cookware, so you can focus your energy on more important things than the pile up in your sink. I have been using my Always Pan for a year now and L-O-V-E everything about it.
But guess what?
Over the last few weeks, I’ve been using (and loving!)…
…the Perfect Pot!
Yessssssss! The Perfect Pot is absolutely PERFECT for my family of six! Among other things, you can boil, bake, crisp and steam right here in this one pot.
And guess what?! Today, my readers can get 10% off their Our Place order with promo code MIXANDMATCH10.
I love all of the great colors both the Always Pan and Perfect Pot come in, but the blue salt spoke to my heart that most, so that’s the color I selected. That being said, there are many other color options for both!
Here are some of my favorite things about the Perfect Pot:
1: It can withstand temps up to 425 degrees, so you can place it directly in the oven (no transferring!). This is particularly good for recipes like my stew that can be made in a pot and simmer away all day in the oven.
2: It’s so light! Every time I pick this pot up, I’m surprised by how light it is. I always think “this is the perfect pot for my grandmother to use!”. It’s super light, easy to store, easy to pull off a shelf or out of a cabinet. I love that about it!
3: I am OBSESSED with the pour spout. Anyone else hate draining things from their pots? Either you don’t get all the water out or you accidentally dump part of your food into the sink, draining from a pot is hard…but with the Perfect Pot, there is a pour spout built in to the side of the pot for draining. Simply put on the lid and drain over your sink. Brilliant. Like legit, brilliant.
I also wanted to share that now…
…Our Place also has a Frying Deck that’s available to fit to either your Always Pan or Perfect Pot too!
Here are some details about it:
- This innovative, lightweight frying rack keeps food crispy and minimizes mess. Plus it’s convenient to use and has the same amazing playful silhouette and enticing colors as Our Place’s cookware. What’s not to love?
- It rests perfectly onto your Our Place cookware to drip dry everything without the mess
- Made from durable, yet lightweight cast aluminum
- It is coated using PTFE and PFOA free ceramic nonstick in our exclusive formulation and is easy to clean / no gunk build up when frying
- The slotted design allows for your cooking oil to go back inside the pan while in use, so nothing is wasted, and you don’t have to worry about oil collecting on paper towels anymore
When I shared my love of the Always Pan with you, I made…
…my Simple Sausage, Peppers and Onions (one of my family’s very favorite suppers!). Who doesn’t love a super simple weeknight supper?!
This time, I thought I’d use the same basic ingredients but instead of a skillet supper, I used my Perfect Pot and made a very easy (and delicious!) pasta supper for my peeps…
I have the step by step recipe in pics below followed by the printable recipe.
Step #1: I added just a drizzle (about a tablespoon) of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) to my Perfect Pot along with three pounds of sliced turkey sausage (any kielbasa or sausage will work!) over medium-high heat…
Step #2: Next up, I sliced one red onion and added it to my pot along with a big pinch of salt and pepper…
Step #3: I added in three chopped cloves of garlic…
Step #4: Next, I let my sausage brown and onions start to caramelize over the heat, stirring often…
Step #5: After about 10 minutes, your sausage will be nice and browned and your onion will be tender. At this point, you should start boiling some water and drop one pound of pasta (we used a gluten-free short cut pasta) into it and boil to al dente (about 6 or 7 minutes)…
Step #6: Next, we’re going to make things SUPER simple by stirring in one jar of your favorite store-bought spaghetti sauce! Yes! Easy weeknights sometimes call for help from your grocery store.
Step #7: You’re going to reduce your heat to low and let your sauce and sausage simmer while your pasta finishes cooking. Stir often and then…
Step #8: Drop in your pound of cooked pasta along with…
Step #9: About a cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
Step #10: Stir everything together, remove from heat and serve!
Ten steps to the easiest dinner in your Perfect Pot!
So many of my recipes would work great in Our Place’s cookware!
Here’s a printable version of today’s…Print
Easy Weeknight Sausage Pasta
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 to 6 1x
The easiest weeknight supper in ten steps!
- 2 or 3 pounds of a turkey sausage or kielbasa, sliced into rounds (depending on how much your family needs)
- about 1 tablespoon of EVOO
- 1 red onion, chopped
- a pinch of both salt and pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 jar of your family’s favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound of cooked and ready to eat pasta (we used gf!)
- about 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Add just a drizzle (about a tablespoon) of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) to your pot along with three pounds of sliced turkey sausage (any kielbasa or sausage will work!) over medium-high heat.
- Next up, add your sliced red onion to the pot along with a big pinch of both salt and pepper.
- Add in three chopped cloves of garlic.
- Next, let your sausage brown and onions start to caramelize over the heat, stirring often.
- After about 10 minutes, your sausage will be nice and browned and your onion will be tender. At this point, you should start boiling some water and drop one pound of pasta (we used a gluten-free short cut pasta) into it and cook to al dente (about 6 or 7 minutes).
- Next, stir in one jar of your favorite store-bought spaghetti sauce.
- Reduce your heat to low and let your sauce and sausage simmer while your pasta finishes cooking.
- After that, drop in your pound of cooked pasta.
- Stir in one cup of your grated Parmesan cheese.
- Stir everything together, remove from heat and serve
We use a gluten-free pasta to make our meal gf friendly!
So much goodness in one place! And don’t forget, my readers can get 10% off their Our Place order with promo code MIXANDMATCH10.
Thanks for collaborating with me again today Our Place! It’s been so much fun cooking with your Perfect Pot! xo
I love your reviews and love the recipes even more! Can’t wait to try it!
This looks so good and I love the step by step photos!! 🙂
I make a similar dish, and when I stir in the pasta, I add a container of fresh baby spinach. It wilts down to the perfect texture and gives some green to the already delicious dish!