The easiest grilled chicken marinade for your summer week!
Happy grilling season, friends! xxPrint
The easiest grilled chicken marinade for your summer!
- 2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- salt and pepper
- 1 shot (about 1½ oz) whiskey (we use Bulleit Whiskey)
- 2 cups of your favorite BBQ sauce (we love Sweet Baby Ray’s)
- When you’re ready to grill, preheat your outdoor grill or indoor grill pan to medium-high heat.
- You can make your marinade in advance! I like to make mine earlier in the day, but sometimes, I just make it right before we start grilling. In a large gallon-sized baggie, add in your chicken followed by a nice big drizzle of EVOO, a liberal pinch of both salt and pepper, your whiskey and BBQ sauce. Zip up your bag and then make sure all of the chicken is nice and coated. You can pop this in the fridge until dinner or begin grilling right away.
- On your grill, place your marinated chicken breasts (discarding any extra marinade) and grill about 8 minutes each side or until the juices run clear.
- Remove from grill and enjoy!