Happy Wednesday, friends! I’m reposting one of our favorite summer cocktails just in time for your Hump Day!
You will love our Sweet Tea Whiskey! It’s super refreshing and oh so summery!
Whip it up, find you a patio plus a bit of sunshine and you will be one happy camper. It’s the simplest summer cocktail with a Southern twist 🙂 .
This simplest summer cocktail with a Southern twist 🙂 .
- 1½ shots whiskey (we use Jameson Irish Whiskey)
- 1 shot of peach schnapps
- 4 oz of sweet tea (either homemade or store bought)
- splash of fresh lemon juice plus a little wedge for garnish
- In your cocktail glass, stir together your whiskey, peach schnapps and sweet tea.
- Stir in a splash of fresh lemon juice and pour over ice.
- Add a lemon wedge for garnish
You can see more of my festive cocktails plus others I have pinned right here: