You guys, YOU ARE GOING TO WANT TO MAKE THESE COOKIES!!!!!
I know we’ve been making a ton of cookies around here lately, but Miss Kensington (my resident baker) is on a cookie kick and well, who doesn’t love a super simple cookie recipe?! For these cookies, we even make things SUPER SIMPLE to convert into gluten-free because the base is…a yellow cake mix. This way, if you’re GF like us, you can simply sub with a yellow or white gluten-free cake mix. Easy as that!
This time of year, going into fall, we always enjoy s’mores out by our firepit. It just feels like s’mores season to me, so without further ado, our Super Simple S’mores Cookies. These will be on repeat in your kitchen this fall.
For other delicious s’mores recipes from me, see below:
S’MORES SNACK MIX
NO BAKE S’MORES CUPS
NO BAKE S’MORES BARS
‘Tis s’mores season! If you don’t have time to head outside and make an actual campfire, you can just whip up these cookies! Same flavors, super simple! Plus, it’s so easy to make these g-free too!
- 1 box of yellow or white cake mix (we use gf)
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs (see note below)
- 1 cup of chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
- 1 cup of mini marshmallows
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a cookie sheet with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In your mixing bowl, beat together your dry cake mix (do NOT prepare per package directions, just add the mix!), eggs, and vegetable oil with an electric mixer. Once combined, stir in your graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chunks and marshmallows.
- Drop your batter on to your prepared baking sheet and bake about 10 to 11 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Allow cookies to cool before removing from pan and enjoying.
You can buy graham cracker crumbs at the store or you can make them yourself. We use gluten-free graham crackers at our house. Simply place your graham cracker squares in your food processor and pulse a few seconds until crumbly. Easy as that!