A chocolate and marshmallow combination with a bit of graham goodness that gives you all the bells and whistles of a s’more but in a mix!
- 4 cups of Golden Grahams cereal
- 2 cups of chocolate Teddy Grahams
- 2 cups of mini marshmallows
- 2 cups of pretzels
- 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 8 oz white candy coating or almond bark
- Lay wax paper down over your kitchen counters to pour your S’mores Mix on.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your first 5 ingredients together.
- In a microwavable bowl, melt your candy coating, stirring every 45 seconds. Once it’s melted, quickly pour it over your cereal mixture and toss. Working quickly, toss everything together and then pour the mixture down over the wax paper to cool (about 10 minutes). Once it’s cooled, store in an airtight container.
You could, of course, mix and match this a million different ways by adding in other favorite cereals and candies. We loved the Golden Grahams with the marshmallows! It was the perfect little after school bite!