Awe! I love making desserts in little jars!!
I also love making “no bake” desserts.
And s’mores desserts.
Basically, this is my kind of recipe.
We were having people over for dinner the other night, so I made these little No Bake S’mores Cups the day before and then just placed the lids on top and popped them in my fridge until it was time for dessert. Easy. As. That. I love to use these jars right here for preserving my homemade jam and for little desserts like this one.
These little no bake jars are filled with all the flavors of s’mores. They’re great for entertaining because they can be prepared in advance and just kept in the fridge.
- 2 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 2 (14 oz) cans of sweetened condensed milk
- about 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs (either pulse your own or buy the crumbs already in a box)
- 1 package of mini marshmallows
- 1 package of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Clean and set out your 8 jars. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat your cream cheese until smooth with an electric mixer. Next, beat in your sweetened condensed milk.
- Pour a little bit of this mixture down into the bottom of all of your jars. Next, add a layer of graham cracker crumbs on top followed by a sprinkling of both mini marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- At this point, if you’re not ready to serve, put the rings and lids back on each jar and refrigerate.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe makes 8 (8 oz) jars and can stay in the fridge up to 24 hours before serving.
In my family, we think of s’mores when we think of fall. To see all of my yummy s’mores recipes (there are so many!) click HERE.