These little no bake jars are filled with all the flavors of s’mores. They’re great for entertaining because they can be prepared in advance and just kept in the fridge.
- 2 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 2 (14 oz) cans of sweetened condensed milk
- about 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs (either pulse your own or buy the crumbs already in a box)
- 1 package of mini marshmallows
- 1 package of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Clean and set out your 8 jars. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat your cream cheese until smooth with an electric mixer. Next, beat in your sweetened condensed milk.
- Pour a little bit of this mixture down into the bottom of all of your jars. Next, add a layer of graham cracker crumbs on top followed by a sprinkling of both mini marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- At this point, if you’re not ready to serve, put the rings and lids back on each jar and refrigerate.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe makes 8 (8 oz) jars and can stay in the fridge up to 24 hours before serving.