Happy Friday, friends!
You know I love putting pumpkin in just about everything, so guess what? I now have it in this SUPER DELICIOUS PUMPKIN SPICE COCKTAIL!
Andrew and I were visiting our very favorite restaurant in McKinney, Cadillac Pizza Pub, and they had these drinks that were absolutely delicious, so we asked them what was inside and they broke it down for us.
When we visited the liquor store, we couldn’t find all of the exact ingredients, but we got really really close…
…this is what you need to make these very, very yummy drinks. You can make these as little festive fall/holiday shots or you can make them bigger pours, but it’s basically like dessert in a cup.
A festive and delicious drink inspired by one created at our favorite restaurant, Cadillac Pizza Pub, in McKinney. You can make these as little festive fall/holiday shots or you can make them bigger pours, but it’s basically like dessert in a cup.
- 1½ shots of Jameson Cold Brew
- 1 shot of a chocolate liqueur
- 1 shot of pumpkin flavored rum based liqueur
- 1 shot of butterscotch schnapps
- a little cinnamon to garnish
- Add all four liquid ingredients into a very chilled cocktail shaker, give it a shake and pour into individual shot glasses or into larger cocktail glasses for sipping.
- Sprinkle with a little cinnamon at the end and enjoy.