Smith William Shull
January 18, 2010
8 pounds, 20 inches
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Smith has been the icing on the cake. We considered ourselves so blessed to just have Kensington that Smith was bonus. We were convinced up until the very last second that we were having a girl, Ashby London, so when Dr. Riegel told Andrew to look, we were both very surprised. (a nurse in the O.R. was surprised too because she said she was 100% sure the baby was a girl based on the heart rate…she ate crow :)).
Here are some facts about Smith:
1. He started sleeping through the night at 7 weeks.
2. He’s always been a great napper.
3. His favorite part of the day is playing right after his nap.
4. His least favorite part of the day is going to Stroller Strides…unless his stroller is moving, he’s crying.
5. His favorite friends are Brock and Will (both almost 4 years old but entertain Smith and make him laugh every single day as we work out). He also loves Nixon who I know will be his BFF.
6. His favorite food is peanut butter crackers and/or Nilla Wafers.
7. His favorite toy is our remote control.
8. He loves to climb on Kensington’s chair and jump/fall off…he laughs and laughs and then does it again.
9. He has big blue eyes dimples like his mommy and Uncle Seanie.
10. He loves my parents’ dog Lily Rose.
11. He hates Tulip.
12. He claps, waves, blows kisses, makes the “touchdown” sign with his hands and gives the best high-fives.
13. He adores his daddy and says “dada” at least 100 times a day.
We love you Smith William so very much! God went above and beyond by blessing us with you.