Since it was 15 degrees today and we were iced and snowed in, I thought I’d give you tidbits from our day:
1. Andrew made us all whole wheat chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast (yummy!).
2. We set up Kensington’s tent in our bedroom for hours of fun.
3. I painted K’s toenails pink.
4. We watched Charlie Brownie (that’s what she says).
5. Smith walked the furthest thus far (an estimated 10 feet per Andrew).
6. I told Smith to stop biting the carpet approximately 1009 times (why do boys do weird things?).
7. We pulled two new toys out of our
rainy snowy day bin.
8. I told Andrew he can never retire and stay home with me all day 4 times.
9. I communicated three times with Sheaffer about our love of cream pie (2 texts and a phone call).
10. We ate stew for dinner (which made our house smell wonderful all day).
Snowed in tomorrow too! More fun ahead!