Happy Friday Friends! I’ve received a great deal of random questions this week…so, I thought I’d answer a few.
1. Do I peel the fruit before I put it in the juicer?
Oranges, lemons and limes, I do. Everything else, nope.
2. What coffee machine do I use?
I really love my Keurig 🙂
3. Where did I get the grey dress Kensington is wearing in this post?
4. Was I ever in a sorority?
No. But I really regret that! I would have been great in a sorority!
5. Do I always wear pink?
6. Where did I get my green shirt on the Bachelor finale?
7. How long did it take us to film the Bachelor finale?
We filmed all day for two days. We arrived around 9 each day and left at 6 pm.
8. Will I be blogging Dancing With The Stars?
I guess?? I’m not sure how much I’ll have to say but you can bet I’ll be mentioning it. It’s a different kind of show to blog about.
9. How did my kids do on such long flights?
Fantastic. I’ve honestly never been more proud. We laughed because by the fourth leg, we had a one hour flight from Bangkok to Chaing Rai…it had been two days, three flights (one of which was 16 hours) and yet my kids were so excited to get on another flight. You would have thought they had never flown before (much less just spent the last two days in the air!). They were FANTASTIC!
And because it’s Friday…
…I thought I’d share this pic with you.
Andrew and I went up the stairs Wednesday night at 10 pm and found this. Kensington was passed out in the middle of the hall. We have no idea why she decided to get out of bed, lie on the hall floor, cover her face with a blanket and go to sleep. Kids. Thank goodness it’s Friday :).