…as silly as it sounds, I felt great on this day. I remember taking those pics of Kensington in the front yard and feeling my absolute best. Then…three weeks later, I was throwing up sick with Smith for 38 weeks and 3 days. I would look at these pictures and think, “one day, I’ll feel like a normal person again”. And now I do. Thank the Lord!
5. This post makes me laugh. Being a mom is hard sometimes!
6. This post is pretty fun too…it’s when we had our second born and found out it was a BOY!
7. I love this post because it was our first official adventure as a family of four!
8. Hello?!?! Best post ever right here…I got my braces off!!! Woohoo!!
9. And my list wouldn’t be complete without this post…
…what could be better then announcing your brother is a cast member on your very favorite TV show?!?! Oh yeah…this could…
…when you get to announce that your brother is the star of your very favorite TV show. I’m still in disbelief…and the show is long over. He might be a reality star to you…but he still is and always will be just my little brother (and the person I’ll call first should I ever need a kidney). Just sayin’…
Well…that about wraps up some of my favorite blog posts. When I went back through six years of posts to pick out some of my faves, I must admit…I love them all. This little blog here isn’t for you guys to read…it’s for me. It’s the scrapbook of my life (that I just so happen share with all of you!). Each and every post is special to me. And each of you are special to me too :).