Happy Wednesday friends!
Today’s Talk Amongst Yourselves…things you wish you knew when you were in your 20s.
My list is long friends. My list is long.
Here are just a few of the things I wish I would have known in my 20s…
1. Tanning beds are going to cause you major damage in the future. Get the heck out of them.
2. Stop all of that running and pick up some dumbbells.
3. Low fat/fat free/sugar free stuff isn’t great. Just eat real food in moderation.
4. You’re going to have braces THREE TIMES while you’re in your 20s but it’s really not as bad as it sounds (although, it sounds just awful). One day, you’ll be in your 30s and be so thrilled that you suffered so much for your myofunctional health.
5. There are so many ways to be a mom…even if you don’t get pregnant, you can love a child just as much that didn’t come from your womb.
6. Glittery eyeliner is never good.
I could go on for days and days. Now, it’s your turn. What do you wish you would have known in your 20s? Comment below.
Don’t forget, your chance to win a $500 Visa Gift Card is happening on my foodie blog! Enter to win here. Plus, Cozy Weekend Breakfasts are up too!
Click here to see.