Friday Favorites

Guys!

It’s FRIDAY and I’m IN BOSTON!

Wasn’t I just here?  YES…and I’m so happy to be back!!

If you missed it on Instagram yesterday, this time, I came with just my parents and Madeley.  When Kensington picked NYC for her 10th birthday, I told her she couldn’t miss school for Boston, and she was okay with that (for this year only she said!), so I brought my littlest nugget.  Remember when Kensington was four and I brought her?!

Oh my gosh!  Where has the time gone?!  I REMEMBER everything about that trip!  And now, she’s gone and…

…grown up on me!

Needless to say, I’m going to soak up every minute of this Madeley-only time.  I realize now, just how quickly it all goes by.

I really only have one favorite for today.  Of course, I’m linking up with my girls Erika, Narci and Andrea to share it!

It’s this…

Egg-cellent Easter Recipes

…I have all of your Egg-cellent Easter Recipes right HERE.  From savory to sweet, sides to desserts, breakfast dishes, apps and more, it’s all right HERE.

In the meantime, I have to go, I’m in BOSTON!  I have to get out and enjoy my very favorite city!  See you at Fenway tonight! xo

• Reply Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog April 12, 2019 at 4:51 am

Have fun in Boston, Shay. Enjoy your time! 🙂

• Reply Sheaffer Sims April 12, 2019 at 5:31 am

I know y’all are having the best time! Hopping over to check out all those recipes!

• Reply Erika Slaughter April 12, 2019 at 6:05 am

HAVE FUN!!!!!!

• Reply Narci April 12, 2019 at 6:12 am

Aw, yay!! Have an absolute blast in Boston!!

• Reply Brenda April 12, 2019 at 7:06 am

Keeping my eyes peeled for you and Madeley today (I love 2 blocks from Fenway!). Hope you enjoyed being at last nights game and WIN as much as I did!

• Reply Brenda April 12, 2019 at 7:06 am

*live

• Reply Beth Valenta April 12, 2019 at 7:59 am

This just made me happy! Fenway Friday Fun!

• Reply Kelly April 12, 2019 at 8:01 am

She was and still is a stunningly beautiful girl!

• Reply Tiffany Turnage April 12, 2019 at 8:03 am

Please share your top favorites for a weekend trip to Boston. All food, sights to see & places not to miss.

• Reply Amanda @ That Inspired Chick April 12, 2019 at 8:37 am

Have so much fun!!
    That Inspired Chick

• Reply Leanne Gilchrist April 12, 2019 at 9:23 am

Look at Kensington’s serve at that game! Wow. Nice job, Kensington! Yes, the time flashes by, especially when they start to get older, like, I’d say, at Kensington’s age. I love that you’re soaking up each moment. I need that reminder, as well. Most of my kids are grown up (our oldest son is almost 24, followed by my first born daughter who was once Madeley’s age but is now 21, and then comes Samantha, who is 20, all of a sudden), but I still have girls who are 13, 10, 8, and my son, who is 5. I so much want to enjoy every single moment! <3

• Reply Leanne Gilchrist April 12, 2019 at 9:24 am

Dang, forgot to mention that I also have an 18 year old daughter, Sara, and then Kellie, who is 16! Mom brain never ends! 🙂

• Reply Jenn April 12, 2019 at 12:58 pm

We’re heading to Boston in June and will be going to a Sox game. Can you give some insight on the best place to sit at Fenway with kids? I’m flying blind!

• Reply Mix and Match Mama April 12, 2019 at 3:17 pm

The best part about Fenway is that it’s SMALL! Because it’s not a big park, I don’t think you’ll find many bad seats. If you can get seats under the grandstand, it’s nice because it’s covered incase there is rain or the sun is bright (for day, late summer games).

• Reply DeNae April 12, 2019 at 6:20 pm

We have 3 days in Boston this summer. We don’t think we’re going to take in a game, but we are considering a tour of Fenway. Have you done a tour? Do you recommend it? Do you have a blog post on all things Boston? Thanks!

• Reply grace April 12, 2019 at 6:50 pm

Hi Shay!! Have the best time here!

If you go to Mike’s pastry you must try the Crucanti macaroon! It’s one of my favorite pastries on the planet! Hope they still make them!!

• Reply cassie // hi sugarplum April 13, 2019 at 8:57 am

Have the best trip!! Love following along on your IG Story!