Meal Planning Monday #273

Meal Planning Monday

It’s Meal Planning Monday!  Raise your hand if you’re ready for all the grilled food?!  I AM!  Our weather keeps being fickle, so I’m still inside cooking, but trust me, the minute it levels off, I’m on the patio grilling up something every night.  In the meantime, here are some yummy recipes to make while we enjoy our spring.  Happy Monday! xo

Pulled Pork Chili

My Pulled Pork Chili is THE BEST!  You should make this with my Broccoli Cheese Cornbread.  Seriously.  This is my FAVORITE chili recipe!!

BBQ Pineapple Baked Chicken Tacos

My BBQ Pineapple Baked Chicken Tacos are a super fun twist on Taco Tuesday!  Loads of flavor your whole family will love!

Corn & Crab Chowder

Crab and Corn Chowder.  Two of my favorite things in one yummy recipe.  Bonus, it’s super simple.

Leek & Corn Shrimp Pasta

I looooove leeks!  They’re mild yet oh so flavorful!  My Leek & Corn Shrimp Pasta just makes me happy!

Mexican Meatloaf

Have you made my Mexican Meatloaf?  It’s like a taco but baked like a meatloaf.  This is such a good weeknight supper!

Looking for something sweet this week?  How about this…

Blueberry Banana Pie

…my Blueberry Banana Pie.  Because I love pie.

And maybe something for breakfast too?  Try this…

Zucchini Bread

Zucchini Bread.  Just add coffee.

That’s it for today.  See you guys tomorrow! xo

• Reply Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog April 8, 2019 at 4:49 am

The Mexican meatloaf sounds really good! It’s been a while since I’ve had meatloaf!

• Reply Narci April 8, 2019 at 6:18 am

What a great menu! That chili looks fantastic!! Yum!

• Reply talia April 8, 2019 at 9:55 am

Completely unrelated — I made your lemon buttermilk pie yesterday and wow! What a delicious treat! Also, making your corn and bacon pasta tonight – a house favorite. Thank you for sharing your amazing recipes. Each have been a huge hit!

• Reply Mix and Match Mama April 8, 2019 at 11:30 am

Oh my gosh! Two of my faves! Can I come to dinner please?!

• Reply Jamie April 8, 2019 at 11:07 am

Hi Shay! Food question for you – you make a lot of breakfast casseroles. Have you ever assembled one and then put it in the freezer? And thawed/baked later? Thanks!!

• Reply Mix and Match Mama April 8, 2019 at 11:29 am

Yes!! I just typically add a few more minutes on and they bake up beautifully!

• Reply Mindy Amick April 8, 2019 at 7:01 pm

I made your spinach pesto baked tacos tonight! We loved them!
    I am loving your cookbooks!!

• Reply Mix and Match Mama April 9, 2019 at 5:07 am

Ah!!! Yay!!! We love those too!

• Reply Kimberly Doran April 14, 2019 at 3:38 pm

Hi! Thank you for sharing your fabulous recipes. I have made many of your recipes and enjoyed them all. Just a quick question though – is that a typo on your bake time listed for the zucchini bread? 30-35 min was not even close to enough time to bake my loaf…it took roughly 55 min (and yes, I had it at 350 :-). God bless you and yours!

• Reply Mix and Match Mama April 15, 2019 at 5:16 am

You’re right! I just went back to the original recipe and double checked! I updated the recipe. Thank you so much!!