I’m so excited because today, I’m sharing my Dill Pickle Burger.
You guys know that I’m pickle obsessed…so, I finally made it into a burger.
Who doesn’t love a huge burger piled high with deliciousness?! I do!!!
This one is super simple…add a g-free bun and it’s Celiac-friendly too.
It’s almost summertime. xxPrint
A flavorful burger for the next time you fire up the grill!
- 2 pounds of ground beef
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- about 2 tablespoons of your favorite steak seasoning
- 1 cup of sour cream
- about 2 tablespoons of finely chopped fresh dill
- 4 slices of Havarti cheese (we love the Dill Havarti at Trader Joe’s!!)
- 1 red onion, sliced
- a handful of either bread and butter pickles or spicy pickles, roughly chopped
- 4 burger buns
- Preheat your outdoor grill or indoor grill pan over medium-high heat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine your ground beef, Worcestershire sauce and steak seasoning together.
- Divide this mixture into four sections and make four patties (make sure to press down each patty a little in the center to avoid the “burger bulge” when they grill).
- Add your burger patties to the grill and begin grilling (we do about 6 minutes or so each side).
- While they’re grilling, stir together your sour cream and chopped dill. Set aside.
- About a minute before your patties are done, top each one with Havarti cheese.
- When your burgers are done, assemble!
- Bun plus your cheesy burger patty, red onion, some of your chopped pickles and a dollop of your dill sour cream. Serve and enjoy!