We are all about sprinkles over here! From pancakes to yogurt, my kids will put sprinkles on anything.
Kensington and I were looking to develop the perfect Sprinkle Blondie recipe just in time for St. Patrick’s Day…and we made it!
Over the last month, we’ve made these delicious bars multiple times and devoured them all.
We, of course, use Namaste gluten-free flour when baking, but I honest to goodness believe these would be delicious with normal all-purpose flour too.
Put an extra little sprinkle into your weekend with these easy bars! xoPrint
Happy, easy and delicious, our Sprinkle Blondies are the perfect treat! We use gluten-free Namaste flour, but of course, you could use all-purpose flour instead. Enjoy!
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 3 cups of light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (we use gluten-free)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- as many sprinkles as you like
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease (I used Pam) an (8 inch) baking dish. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat your butter and brown sugar until nice and fluffy (it takes a few minutes). Next, beat in your eggs until just combined. Set bowl aside.
- In a second mixing bowl, whisk together your flour, baking soda and salt. Beat this flour mixture into your butter mixture alternating. Finally, beat in your vanilla extract and then stir in your sprinkles.
- Spread this batter into your prepared baking dish and pop in the oven to bake 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick in the middle comes out clean.
- Allow bars to finish cooling before cutting into squares and enjoying.