We have a new favorite salad!! This isn’t even a recipe, just a super simple idea…add chopped peaches to your Caprese Salad for an even more amazing summertime side.
So easy, right?!
We have this salad at least two or three times a week right now. I’ve even entertained with it recently!
It’s just summertime in a bowl 🙂 .
A simple summer salad with a twist!
- a handful of basil, lightly torn or chopped
- fresh mozzarella cheese, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- cherry tomatoes, halve any that are large
- red onion, chopped
- peaches, chopped (we leave the skin on)
- good quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Depending on how many you’re serving, add as much or as little of each ingredient as you like in a bowl. Toss with equal parts EVOO and balsamic vinegar at the end along with a liberal drizzle of both salt and pepper.
- Enjoy 🙂 .