Need an easy and delicious summer salad? No worries, I have it right here! My Peach & Toasted Cashew Salad is super simple, full of flavor and perfect this time of year. This isn’t even a recipe…just an idea to toss together 😉 .
Happy Friday, friends! xxPrint
An easy and delicious summer salad!
- your favorite shredded lettuce
- chopped red onion
- chopped peaches (we leave the skin on but you could peel it first)
- shredded Parmesan cheese
- Dijon mustard
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- salt and pepper
- In a clean, dry skillet over medium-high heat, toast up your cashews. This should only take 4 or 5 minutes. Stir often and remove from heat once they’re toasty.
- Next, assemble! Combine your lettuce, red onion, peaches, Parmesan and cashews in a bowl. In a smaller, separate bowl, whisk together equal parts Dijon mustard and EVOO with a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss together and serve.
This isn’t a specific recipe, just an idea. Use as much or as little of each ingredient as you like.