Friends!! Look what I did!! I took my insanely easy and delicious S’mores Cookies and gave them a pumpkin twist!
I have very few real skills in life…but figuring out a way to add pumpkin into just about everything is one of my strengths.
If you love my ORIGINAL RECIPE (and who doesn’t?!), then you must, must, must try my PUMPKIN S’MORES COOKIES too!
It’s the perfect mix and match 🙂 .
Happy Pumpkin Everything Season!Print
- 1 box of yellow or white cake mix (we use gf)
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup pumpkin (we love Libby’s)
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon)
- 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs (see note below)
- 1 cup of chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
- 1 cup of mini marshmallows
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a cookie sheet with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In your mixing bowl, beat together your dry cake mix (do NOT prepare per package directions, just add the mix!), eggs, vegetable oil, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice with an electric mixer. Once combined, stir in your graham cracker crumbs, chocolate chunks and marshmallows.
- Drop your batter on to your prepared baking sheet and bake about 10 to 11 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Allow cookies to cool before removing from pan and enjoying.
You can buy graham cracker crumbs at the store or you can make them yourself. We use gluten-free graham crackers at our house. Simply place your graham cracker squares in your food processor and pulse a few seconds until crumbly. Easy as that!