It would not be summer at our house without pasta salads in the fridge!
I really think I could eat a pasta salad every single day.
They’re so easy to make, they’re filling, you can mix and match them a million different ways…they’re just perfect.
Smith actually came up with this recipe for dinner (and then the next day, we had the leftovers for lunch). Easy as can be! Bonus, if you use gluten-free pasta, it’s gf friendly too!
The EASIEST pasta salad recipe the whole family will love!
- 1 pound of a short cut pasta cooked (we use gf)
- about 2 cups of sliced pepperoni (or we use the mini kind!)
- 1 red onion, chopped
- a handful of basil roughly chopped
- about a cup of corn (fresh or frozen that you’ve allowed to come to room temp)
- about ½ cup of grated Parm (or more if you like!)
- your favorite Ranch salad dressing (drizzle on however much you love)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound of a short cut pasta cooked to al dente and then immediately run under cold water to chill. Drain the cold water and set aside.
- Next, you just assemble! Take a big bowl and add in your cooked pasta, pepperoni, red onion, basil, corn and Parm. Add in a drizzle (or two!) of Ranch dressing and a sprinkle of salt and pepper to taste. Toss together and place in the fridge at least one hour (up to 24!) before serving.