It would not be summer at our house without pasta salads in the fridge! You guys, they make the PERFECT EASY LUNCH FOR KIDS TOO!
Make a big batch, stick it in the fridge and your family is set for lunch (or an easy side!) for several days in a row.
They’re so easy to make, they’re filling, you can mix and match them a million different ways…they’re just perfect.
Bonus, if you use gluten-free pasta, it’s gf friendly too!
The EASIEST pasta salad recipe the whole family will love!
- 1 pound of a short cut pasta cooked (we use gf)
- about 2 cups of sliced pepperoni (or we use the mini kind!)
- 1 red onion, chopped
- a handful of basil roughly chopped
- about a cup of corn (fresh or frozen that you’ve allowed to come to room temp)
- about ½ cup of grated Parm (or more if you like!)
- your favorite Ranch salad dressing (drizzle on however much you love)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound of a short cut pasta cooked to al dente and then immediately run under cold water to chill. Drain the cold water and set aside.
- Next, you just assemble! Take a big bowl and add in your cooked pasta, pepperoni, red onion, basil, corn and Parm. Add in a drizzle (or two!) of Ranch dressing and a sprinkle of salt and pepper to taste. Toss together and place in the fridge at least one hour (up to 24!) before serving.