So my across the Atlantic in Germany friend…kind of, sort of relative…mommy of two…very funny and exceptional blogger Aubrey tagged my blog as fabulous. What? Mine? I’m honored…and not quite feeling up to the challenge. Seeing how I am almost 7 months pregnant, smiling through a mouthful of metal braces, wearing my Target maternity t-shirt, and just 12 hours out from a horrible stomach bug that sent me to the ER…I feel anything but fabulous…but thank you Aubrey none the less!
Here are the rules: share five things you’re obsessed with and then pass the award on to the five most fabulous blogs you know. Here we go…
1. I am obsessed with the seasonal Coffee Mate creamers. You know my love of coffee and buying coffee online, but when I see the seasonal creamers in the store, I instantly smile and then buy 3 or 4 bottles…at a time! My personal favorites are Pumpkin Spice and Peppermint Mocha…but that doesn’t mean I don’t stock up on the other 3 varieties as well.
2. I am obsessed with checking Old Navy online for maternity clothes. Just yesterday, as I was lying in bed in the fetal position praying the stomach bug would go away, Andrew came into our room with 2 packages from Old Navy under his arm. It was all I could do not to jump out of bed and rip the darn things open. I love shopping for maternity clothes online!
3. I am obsessed with “piddling”. Yes…the women in our family “piddle”. That means, when you don’t have anything in particular to do or any place to be, you go somewhere and look around. I piddle a lot at Hobby Lobby or Ross…you know…just aimlessly walk the aisles, looking at things…not buying stuff, just looking. Whenever Kensington and I don’t have anything to do and we’ve been inside for a while, we’ll go piddle. Nothing makes me happier than walking up and down the aisles at Hobby Lobby…just looking…at my own slow pace.
4. I am obsessed with Smucker’s Uncrustable Sandwiches. This summer, I was at the pool with Erika and she mentioned having had one at Whitney’s house. The next day, I was grocery shopping and threw a box into the cart. Well…I have had one every single day since that day. They are so good! I even had my mom buy some to keep at her house in case I needed one over there. I don’t know why those little frozen PB&J sandwiches taste so good. They’re on white bread and without the crust (I prefer wheat and crust) but they’re delicious.
5. I am obsessed with Project Runway. I love this show! I am in awe of these designers who can turn not only fabric into something wonderful, but random things like candy wrappers and newspaper into extraordinary dresses. I look forward to my Thursday nights so much just to see the latest episode.
Thank you Aubrey for thinking my blog is fabulous! I think yours is as well!! I also think these five blogs are fabulous and am tagging them to do the same:
Have a fabulous weekend! I know I will…I’m having a birthday!