2. MAC Haute & Naughty Mascara: I wouldn’t use anything else but MAC’s Haute & Naughty Mascara. My favorite. Lengthens, darkens, makes them look fuller with just one coat. This is the only mascara I love.
3. Bobbi Brown’s Skin Foundation Stick: One day, I needed new foundation and when I was going around sampling types, the nice lady at the Bobbi Brown counter stopped me and asked if I had ever used one of these Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Sticks. She said they were made for busy moms (hello?!) because you can just put it on, blend in with your fingers and go. I tried some, loved it and have been using it ever since. I love that it doesn’t spill or leak, I can toss it in my bag and use it either sparingly or all over if necessary. Love. (FYI: I wear Natural.)
4. Urban Decay’s Eye Shadow Primer: This Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer is an absolute MUST. I might say this is my very favorite product. If you use just a little of this, your eye makeup stays on forever without creasing. This is a “can’t live without” kind of product.
5. MAC Lipstick: I’m a sucker for MAC lipsticks because they come in a bazillion colors, are less expensive than other department store brands and really stay on all day. My favorite shade right now is Angel…a nice beigy-pink color.
6. Laura Mercier Eyelash Curler: I read about this Laura Mercier eyelash curler in a magazine years ago and bought one…and it’s my favorite. I think it’s the unique shape that makes it exceptional when curling lashes. I now have one at home and one in my gym bag…I just can’t go without it!
7. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick: I blogged about my love of these Cream Shadow Sticks a few weeks ago. Now, Narci is hooked on them too. My absolute favorite eye shadow! You seriously can’t mess this up. You rub it over your lids and bam, pretty eye makeup. My two faves are Sand Dune and Golden Pink.
8. Laura Geller Bronzer/Blush: I bought this Laura Geller Bronzer/Blush combo several years ago and wear it every day. It’s like a really pretty bronzer with a hint of blush (two for one!). I love that it adds a nice warmth while also just a hint of color. I wear the Sunswept shade and it’s true love.
So, there you have it…my updated list of favorite makeup products. Don’t forget, you can see my original list here and if you want to see my updated favorite beauty products…
I can’t wait to read your suggestions too! Happy commenting :).
The other snow day, Smith asked if we could make Reindeer Food for a snack, and given that it’s March and not December, I convinced him to switch it to this instead…