I’m super excited because today is another recipe from my annual recipe exchange!
This year, I’m going to try and post more of our recipes so that you can make them for your friends too. This recipe is extra perfect because it would go great with a side of Super Bowl 🙂 . To get all of the details about our annual recipe exchange, click HERE.
Today, I’m sharing the recipe that…
Lisa brought Pepper Jelly Bacon Dip and it actually came in second place this year because it was AMAZING! I’ve now made it three times since the party because it’s so easy and everyone always loves it. If you’re looking for a yummy dip at your next party, here you go 🙂 .Print
This dip will be gone in minutes! It’s the perfect party snack!
- 2 (8 oz) blocks of cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- about 8 buttery crackers, crushed (like Ritz!)
- 8 slices of crispy bacon, chopped up
- 1 (11 oz) jar of pepper jelly
- chips and/or crackers for dipping
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together your cream cheese and shredded Cheddar. Next, stir in your chopped green onions. Spread this mixture across your pie plate.
- After that, top your dip with crushed crackers and the fully cooked chopped bacon. (If you’re making this ahead just stop here until you’re closer to serving.)
- Pop your dip in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- When you pull your dip out of the oven, spoon your pepper jelly over the top. I like to pop it back in the oven for about 2 minutes after that.
- Serve immediately with chips or crackers.
This dip is easy to make ahead too! Simply assemble everything but the pepper jelly and then keep it covered in the fridge until you’re ready to bake. Our favorite pepper jelly is Trader Joe’s. You can also use already cooked bacon instead of crisping it up yourself. For an easy gluten-free swap, just change out your crackers to a buttery g-free variety.